B4 - General Topic 2022 #38 (April / May)

13 minutes ago, joyer said:

Ulyana, Olivia, Harley, Fiora, and Radislava leaving the project? All together on the same day? It doesn't make sense, there must be another  possibility

Moving to the new B7

It seems to me that only 3 of the 4 girls move ( H/O/U ) and Radislava ..Cecilia doesn’t count ( she’s not a tenant 😂 ) except if she remains and becomes the B4 tenant and fiora gets a room for herself .

Hmmm…Also Radislava doesn’t belong to the 3 ready to leave B4 .. Very possible then that she leaves RLC? I don’t think a room change in B4 would see such “ movement “….

il y a 8 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Il me semble que seules 3 des 4 filles déménagent ( H/O/U ) et Radislava .. Cecilia ne compte pas ( elle n'est pas locataire 😂 ) sauf si elle reste et devient la locataire B4 et fiora -même.

FIORA fait sa valise aussi maintenant 

If I could make a reasonable thinking , I would say that the new place goes live on May 1st , kind of starting the new month , rental fees or whatever the deal is , contracts and so on…Except if this has been the “ end “ for these amazing girls 😓😔 which didn’t look so on the other hand ..