B4 - General Topic 2022 #38 (April / May)

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

If Radi is really leaving RLC and not moving to another apartment. It really confirms to me that the people running RLC are INCOMPETENT.

This is the second girl within a month after Tata that RLC didn't do anything about it to make the tenant happy and comfortable in the apartment where they live. 

The important question now is: will the B4 girls and the other girls do a farewell party for Radi or not ???  If she is really leaving, I think she deserves a party after almost a year and half.  

Lorraine didn't even looked at Radi when they met in the kitchen and look how Holly and Tweety are behaving.

• Like 1

These moves, or most of them,  look like a move to a new apartment.  Unless, the four Russians have overstayed their visas and the Spanish authorities have caught up with them, are they are now returning to Russia. 

5 minutes ago, moules said:

These moves, or most of them,  look like a move to a new apartment.  Unless, the four Russians have overstayed their visas and the Spanish authorities have caught up with them, are they are now returning to Russia. 

Four? Radi is from Berlaus and I think that she have some think of permanent residency since her mother is there too. 

A general operating rule for RLC is that at every moment for 18-20 hours every day, there must be at least one of the apartment where a girl or couple is nude and/or engaged in a sexual activity.  And RLC relies on Leora and Radi, (or now, Radi/Cecelia) to provide most of that.  If Radi leaves, I don't think any of the other current participants will be so constantly 'performing'.  Leora covers for the general absence of nudity/sex in the apartments outside of Spain.  Who, among the present cast of participants will do that for Spain?

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Four? Radi is from Berlaus and I think that she have some think of permanent residency since her mother is there too. 

I think RadI'S mother and father/stepfather emigrated to Spain 15 or so years ago.  At that time, Spain was admitting emigres from Eastern bloc countries such as Ukraine and Belarus because of severe labor shortages in Spain, and giving them legal residency under Schengen. 

7 minutes ago, moules said:

I think RadI'S mother and father/stepfather emigrated to Spain 15 or so years ago.  At that time, Spain was admitting emigres from Eastern bloc countries such as Ukraine and Belarus because of severe labor shortages in Spain, and giving them legal residency under Schengen. 

Her stepdad must be Spanish since he only speaks with her and her mother in spanish.

• Upvote 1