B4 - General Topic 2022 #38 (April / May)

4 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Preferirei vedere Lorraine partire piuttosto che Fiora!! Pensa che sia la mela marcia nel cestino... 

Loraine had a lot of problems with Antonio, I remember previous stays and she was completely different. After the bad night with Radi she decided to keep quiet, excellent choice but if she goes away I certainly won't lose sleep

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Harley sta facendo le valigie.

Almeno avrà una stanza tutta per sé.

Infine.

I don't know, if that were the case he would not pack his bags, he would move things a little at a time as everyone has done

il y a 2 minutes, thinga69 a dit :

Je pense que tu cites le mauvais post.

Non , je t'avais dit auparavent qu'avec RLC , on peut s'attendre à des surprises 

Et maintenant en voyant toutes ces filles faire leurs valises, on peut se dire qu'il y aura des surprises 

Has the time of changes arrived ? Are we gonna get the new place opening ? Is Radislava out / Cecilia in ? The sisters and Harley ? And the villa keeps Loraine 😂🤣😂😱😱😱???

It is now or never then , the super favorite Radislava to dethrone Gina seems with both feet  out of the project except if a new place for her is assigned .A tenant  with such big controversy especially the last months , but this girl , she NEVER EVER wanted to hurt or displeasure anyone . She is the one who has suffered from the others if I may use this word but I don’t think she ever went behind the back of anyone to complain , she had her loyal fans , she was really trying with her own way to please the fans and offer them the voyeur’s instincts . In my books , she’s a good person and as good friend nagachilli says , there are many others at the current roster that should be removed first rather than her .

In any case , I don’t think she will be away from the cameras world , at least she loves this world and she showed it , even for top cams or whatever  other reason , the girl was generous of what people want to see , that is ass , tits, pussy , drama for others , Radislava made an impact .But thinking that Loraine who is an orchestrator stays …And also a couple of other girls who spoke about her behind her back and didn’t have the balls to confront her … But ..Karma is a bitch , let’s see how it evolves .

Ready for the new things to come , if we lose the sisters and Harley and we keep on with Cleoptra and Alana , what can I say more ? 

• Thanks 1

If Radi is really leaving RLC and not moving to another apartment. It really confirms to me that the people running RLC are INCOMPETENT.

This is the second girl within a month after Tata that RLC didn't do anything about it to make the tenant happy and comfortable in the apartment where they live. 

The important question now is: will the B4 girls and the other girls do a farewell party for Radi or not ???  If she is really leaving, I think she deserves a party after almost a year and half.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1