B4 - General Topic 2022 #38 (April / May)

10 minutes ago, Detrez said:

Devi non essere mai stato su VHTV, questo è tutto ciò che fanno.

Bravo, you said it yourself. On VHTV, inside the apartment, indoors and not in the square for all to see. A road passes over the pool from which you can see everything, can you imagine a complaint for obscene acts? From the windows of the B4 you can see everything. What happened in Russia? Think a little before you write or speak

• Haha 1

Things happening like a storm today , it is really difficult to explain what’s actually happening with the in/off camera appearances , tenants leaving with suitcases only to reappear later ( O&U ) , big party in B5 , it is like someone is ready to push a “ RESTART “ button … I think Marlene slowly makes her own life in Barcelona as she’s not so much into participating with the  others ..Pity in a way as I would have really liked her to appear in the villa and ,are more company with Tweety .

In few words , it is a chaotic situation that we can’t explain , tomorrow or maximum Monday I think we get the answers .

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

Bravo, you said it yourself. On VHTV, inside the apartment, indoors and not in the square for all to see. A road passes over the pool from which you can see everything, can you imagine a complaint for obscene acts? From the windows of the B4 you can see everything. What happened in Russia? Think a little before you write or speak

As it happens you cant see the pool from the road as the fence is too high

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, poncherello said:

You're wrong, on several occasions the opposite has been proven and the girls talk to people on the street

they were talking to people on the car park terrace above the pool and not out side the property.

I have been there as I was looking to buy the vacant lot next door.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Rick273 said:

stavano parlando con le persone sulla terrazza del parcheggio sopra la piscina e fuori dalla proprietà.

Ci sono stato perché stavo cercando di acquistare il lotto libero accanto.

Last summer Nana gave directions to her boyfriend in the street to enter from behind, where the stairs are. A few days ago the girls quickly covered themselves because someone was whistling from the street. However, the two pigs were visible from the inside and this is also wrong.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

il y a 31 minutes, poncherello a dit :

Bravo, tu l'as dit toi-même. Sur VHTV, à l'intérieur de l'appartement, à l'intérieur et non sur la place à la vue de tous. Une route passe au-dessus de la piscine d'où l'on voit tout, imaginez-vous une plainte pour actes obscènes ? Depuis les fenêtres du B4, vous pouvez tout voir. Que s'est-il passé en Russie ? Réfléchissez un peu avant d'écrire ou de parler

si c'est depuis les fenêtres du B4, je ne pense pas que ça dérange les autres locataires, puisqu'ils le font à l'intérieur sous les yeux des caméras. si vous pensez à Tweety et Holly, ne vous inquiétez pas pour eux. Quant à s'exhiber dans une chambre sous les caméras ou à l'extérieur, je trouve plus sain de voir des gens nus dehors au soleil que dans une chambre.then if it's the embarrassment of the neighborhood, it didn't take much since someone already yelled at Fiora last Sunday when she was just sunbathing in a thong. I think that explains the maneuvers we are witnessing today in B4 because in any case the exteriors are no longer usable.

9 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

se è dalle finestre di B4, non credo dia fastidio agli altri inquilini, visto che lo fanno dentro sotto gli occhi delle telecamere. se stai pensando a Titti e Holly, non preoccuparti per loro. Per quanto riguarda mettersi in mostra in una camera da letto sotto le telecamere o all'aperto, trovo più salutare vedere persone nude fuori al sole che in una camera da letto.

I am of the opinion that they are two pigs, what they do is wrong. I can?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Don't understand a word but not happy 😂

Olivia loves to talk and is a very confident person , I think the guy must be having a really bad time with her 😆