B4 - General Topic 2022 #38 (April / May)

It is very funny but the unexplained return of O&U in the villa , Fiora remaining despite packing , it would have awakened 1st May in B4 and when it was even triple overcrowded a couple of months ago , it would have found Loraine the only lone resident 😂🤣😂🤣

In a way , a villa for herself , 2nd most days GOV after Gina , somehow , someway , Loraine by just being a gorgeous woman , staying on her bed most of the time of the day and pleasuring the audience 2-3 times per week , experience has gained and there she is , maybe single , troubled , no boyfriend but a whole villa under her own occupancy ( of course having no real friends of what we see on cameras is another story , but many diva style life ladies have this , it all looks great but deep within is an isolated , lonely life , real life even here …) 

5 minutes ago, pajero said:

I wonder where OL and UL left their suitcases

I am not sure why they came back, or how long they will be there. I see Kylie and Russ arrived and I doubt there will be a party there today.

8 minutes ago, curious101 said:

If I looked up nympho in the dictionary I think I would find Fiora's picture next to the description 🙂

You have a picture dictionary? are you old enough to be on this site?? 🙂 🙂 🙂  (sorry could not resist that joke)