B4 - General Topic 2022 #38 (April / May)

I guess Fiora wants to enjoy her last day in B4 around the pool 😄

It is safe to say that the new place doesn't have a pool.  My theory is the new place is two separate apartments because it will be stupid on RLC's part to put all moving B4 girls in one place especially if Radislava will stay with RLC.

The B4 drama will continue in the new place if it is just one apartment. 

15 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I feel strongly offended by the disrespectful attitude of Fiora and her friend. To fuck so shamelessly in the eyes of all, as they did today on the terrace, is a shameful lack of respect towards the tenants present and all of us who at other times have condemned this attitude. I will write to RLC asking for severe measures even up to expulsion

Fuck off Mr Virtious.  Do us all a favor and expulse yourself.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 6

16 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I feel strongly offended by the disrespectful attitude of Fiora and her friend. To fuck so shamelessly in the eyes of all, as they did today on the terrace, is a shameful lack of respect towards the tenants present and all of us who at other times have condemned this attitude. I will write to RLC asking for severe measures even up to expulsion

OMG they had sex in a place that others could see them? That's really disrespectful. Sex is a sacred act and should be done in a private place. 😏

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 4