B4 - General Topic 2022 #38 (April / May)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Olivia ama parlare ed è una persona molto sicura di sé, penso che il ragazzo stia passando dei brutti momenti con lei 😆

He is her boyfriend and she doesn't want to know anything more because she has lost her confidence. He insists but she is done. Basically this and it seems that he reproached her for being her in the project in Barcelona even though when she left she agreed.

il y a 34 minutes, poncherello a dit :

He is her boyfriend and she doesn't want to know anything more because she has lost her confidence. He insists but she is done. Basically this and it seems that he reproached her for being her in the project in Barcelona even though when she left she agreed.

maybe the guy is not very happy that his girlfriend got fucked by toyboy, and live on the internet?!!!

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

OMG they had sex in a place that others could see them? That's really disrespectful. Sex is a sacred act and should be done in a private place. 😏

And on a voyeur site, dirty bastards. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Just now, cupid30 said:

She isn't! Not sure if she's an exhibitionist or it's all for the cams!

i want to help you 😁

i am kidding but I really think she does a lot of things compared to the cameras, you can feel it just by looking at her
She was much more natural when she was only Olivia's guest when the girls lived in Russia, even if at that time she already didn't have panties under her skirt 😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Il y a 1 heure, cupid30 a dit :

She isn't! Not sure if she's an exhibitionist or it's all for the cams!

fiora is very exhibitionist, she never wears panties, even in the evening outside or in the bars, with the addition of short skirts!!!

7 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

fiora is very exhibitionist, she never wears panties, even in the evening outside or in the bars, with the addition of short skirts!!!

There's never any women who do that in my neck of the woods...and it's not fucking fair. 😒

BoilingKaleidoscopicDeer-size_restricted

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, poncherello said:

Last summer Nana gave directions to her boyfriend in the street to enter from behind, where the stairs are. A few days ago the girls quickly covered themselves because someone was whistling from the street. However, the two pigs were visible from the inside and this is also wrong.

I can 100% confirm the pool cannot be seen from the street

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Noldus changed the title to B4 - General Topic 2022 #38 (April / May)