B4 - General Topic 2022 #38 (April / May)

4 minutes ago, pajero said:

putain je vient de regarder la chambre de RADI, vide comme cela c'est a pleurer

de joie, oui ça fait toujours cela la première fois 🤣

c'est juste pour rire, même si je pense que Radislava a fait son temps au sein de RLC, mais même maintenant, je ne suis pas certain à 100% qu'elle quitte vraiment le projet 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

de joie, oui ça fait toujours cela la première fois 🤣

c'est juste pour rire, même si je pense que Radislava a fait son temps au sein de RLC, mais même maintenant, je ne suis pas certain à 100% qu'elle quitte vraiment le projet 

She couldn't have gone too far with all that stuff she had to move... She would have had to start packing days ago if she was going to ship it somewhere...

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Noldus said:

There was no goodby when the three left
so it is conceivable they will return.
There's still a bit left in Olivia and Ulyana's room

Olivia and Ulyana are back

I feel strongly offended by the disrespectful attitude of Fiora and her friend. To fuck so shamelessly in the eyes of all, as they did today on the terrace, is a shameful lack of respect towards the tenants present and all of us who at other times have condemned this attitude. I will write to RLC asking for severe measures even up to expulsion

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 7

5 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I feel strongly offended by the disrespectful attitude of Fiora and her friend. To fuck so shamelessly in the eyes of all, as they did today on the terrace, is a shameful lack of respect towards the tenants present and all of us who at other times have condemned this attitude. I will write to RLC asking for severe measures even up to expulsion

I think you have chosen the wrong channel 😆

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 5