B4 - General Topic 2022 #38 (April / May)

il y a 12 minutes, poncherello a dit :

Ils ont évoqué tout le monde d'en haut avant de descendre les escaliers. Cela prouve que la piscine et la terrasse sont visibles depuis la rue. Regarder la caméra 5.3 à 15:21:19

tu veux dire que les passants dans la rue peuvent profiter de RLC sans payer ? Alors qu'on paye ?! it seemed to me that we were being had. Just ask the municipality of Barcelona to install a livecam!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Goodbye, Radislava! It has been a long journey together. Thank you for everything you shared with us! 👋🏼😢🥒🍅

I am stunned by this even though I have been reading the posts leading up to this.   I have not watched a lot of the packing and such (when your time is limited, packing is not what I want to see) but I trusted the posts that indicated these packing jobs were not very emotional ... or very carefully packed ... so this was only an apartment change ... maybe to the new apartment.

But this feels permanent.  Maybe she wanted out of RLC due to the Loraine issue?   Of course the hasty pack job  could be due to the fact she only has to move to another place in Barcelona since she lives their and not Russia/Ukraine.

Sad to see her go.  We will miss her pussy which most of us have memorized I think.  There is an upside, I won't feel guilty as often for not exercising so much!!!

• Haha 2

Holy shit now that is real I'm feeling really bad seeing the news that Radi left the project. I do't think that this is a "left the project" to return in a few days like Gina. Otherwise Harley should be noted too. But as I said in my post about her leaving. Is a bittersweet feeling. I hope that she finds happiness outside the project and focus on her personal projects.

I'm going to miss you Radi.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1