B4 - General Topic 2022 #38 (April / May)

Is a bittersweet moment watching Radi packing. If she's really leaving, I'm sad that I'll not be able to watch her doing her exercises, Spanish class on YT, listen to House Music. Will miss her laughs and her "Да"s.

But also I hope that she will be happy away from the project. Get back to her social life, friends and family and focusing on her career. 🥲

Even tho many women in this Villa doesn't like her any more, many went to her room to do shows with her. And now maybe in a sarcastic way are copying her, maybe even to provoke her.

AFAIK Radi did nothing wrong.

PS. I Love You Amazing Radi. 😍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Is a bittersweet moment watching Radi packing. If she's really leaving, I'm sad that I'll not be able to watch her doing her exercises, Spanish class on YT, listen to House Music. Will miss her laughs and her "Да"s.

But also I hope that she will be happy away from the project. Get back to her social life, friends and family and focusing on her career. 🥲

Even tho many women in this Villa doesn't like her any more, many went to her room to do shows with her. And now maybe in a sarcastic way are copying her, maybe even to provoke her.

AFAIK Radi did nothing wrong.

PS. I Love You Amazing Radi. 😍

It is sad to watch her pack and it is unfortunate because it did not have to be like this. There have been problems in the villa for some time now and RLC did nothing to improve the situation. It could have been as simple as relocating some participants to different apartments to separate the girls that should not be living together. I know Radi has done nothing wrong, but has become a victim in her  home. I hope she is being relocated and stays with the project, but if she is leaving I just want to wish her well and a lifetime of happiness in the future.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 7

il y a une heure, pajero a dit :

18h04cam318 la pute de lorraine se fout des grand sac de RADI .c'est vraiment une fouteuse de merde cette lorraine

Ce n'est pas une fouteuse de merde , elle est simplement la plus conne de toutes les filles, elle a sa beauté pour elle mais un pois chiche à la place du cerveau