B4 - General Topic 2022 #38 (April / May)

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Vuole trasferirsi in un altro appartamento ma penso che non ci sia un posto libero per lei. Penso che RLC stia aspettando che una buona stanza sia diventata vacante.

I don't think there will be another apartment for Radi, or it's a season change of his clothes or he's leaving. As I see it in the last month, maybe she really needs a long vacation

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She wants to move to another apartment but I think that there isn't a place vacant for her. I think that RLC is waiting for a good room became vacant.

I just hope that apartment comes soon, I think she has had enough of the villa problems.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I don't think there will be another apartment for Radi, or it's a season change of his clothes or he's leaving. As I see it in the last month, maybe she really needs a long vacation

I don't what her plan is for this summer or RLC's plan for her. I think that she's very valuable for RLC since she's constantly on free cams. More because she's always naked and stuff. 

But let's see. Maybe a vacation will be good for her. Then she might come back later.

45 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

WTF is Radi doing outside ?  I think it is time Cecilia takes her place ( which she's been doing since quite some time ) Don't think Radi wants to participate anymore with B4 !! 

I think she just let Cecilia masturbate , she has taught her well to be honest .. The funniest thing is why they don’t announce Cecilia as an official tenant ..

46 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Most people leave home for a vacation. Radi goes home for vacation. I read some of the comments on here and they're not very nice. I think she is shy, I know I know, she sits around spreading her legs all day. I mean shy as dealing with people. I'm shy so I can see it. Some people think I'm a snob when I meet new people,  but with new people I don't know what to say a lot.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

47 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't what her plan is for this summer or RLC's plan for her. I think that she's very valuable for RLC since she's constantly on free cams. More because she's always naked and stuff. 

But let's see. Maybe a vacation will be good for her. Then she might come back later.

Prague is nice this time of year and Leora has a spare room. 😏

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think she just let Cecilia masturbate , she has taught her well to be honest .. The funniest thing is why they don’t announce Cecilia as an official tenant ..

Can't announce her as official until RLC places her name.  :biggrin:

Le projet GOV dans la villa B4 est très compromis, en effet l'intérêt d'un jardin avec piscine quand les voisins ont une vue directe et se plaignent dès qu'une fille se déshabille pour prendre un bain de soleil, un fiasco en prévision. Radislava est plus à l'aise sur le balcon en B2 que dans le jardin en B4

10 hours ago, thinga69 said:

She wants to move to another apartment but I think that there isn't a place vacant for her. I think that RLC is waiting for a good room became vacant.

a good solution is for him to return to his home and maybe come back to RLC in ten years or so.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1