B4 - General Topic 2022 #38 (April / May)

Radi packing.  But apparently only her winter clothes.  When Svetlana tried to organize Radi's room, winter jackets, vests, etc.  were moved to the hall.  Radi has done this before.   The winter wardrobe goes to mama's, and the summer wardrobe replaces it.

Holly showed the dress she was making to her male guest, and from the length of it, it is a gown of some sort.  Perhaps she is making it for someone else.

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

WTF is Radi doing outside ?  I think it is time Cecilia takes her place ( which she's been doing since quite some time ) Don't think Radi wants to participate anymore with B4 !! 

She doesn't. It was very clear for the many times that she was at B2.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She doesn't. It was very clear for the many times that she was at B2.

She really does seem out of sorts lately, It's like she has lots on her mind. I have said it before but if something doesn't improve for her or she is not moved to another apartment, I don't think she will stay much longer.

1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

She really does seem out of sorts lately, It's like she has lots on her mind. I have said it before but if something doesn't improve for her or she is not moved to another apartment, I don't think she will stay much longer.

She wants to move to another apartment but I think that there isn't a place vacant for her. I think that RLC is waiting for a good room became vacant.