Fan Page Leora 2022 #3

Nicholas

49 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Thank you very much Leora & Paul for a nice 69 show,loved it.Really like that you are using little Mr.Pink

to get in your ass while Paul licks you.Love you always my lovely queen a as usual a big kiss to you.

Now to substitute Mr. Paul for Mr. Pink, eh, M.C.? Sexy lady. Very.

Well,well naughty little Leora,couldn´t resist to rip off a fast finger and waterbeam bate in the bathtub,loved it.

A little risky when you don´t know if Paul could walk in on you.And a very explosive and hard orgasm when the beam

hit the right spot,nice.Love you always my wonderful Queen and a big kiss to you.

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

thank you so much Leora It was a great Masturbation With fingers in the bath with running water 

With the door half open 

Very good 

Must have been earlier.  All she's doing now is   Tired Good Night GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

9 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Well,well naughty little Leora,couldn´t resist to rip off a fast finger and waterbeam bate in the bathtub,loved it.

A little risky when you don´t know if Paul could walk in on you.And a very explosive and hard orgasm when the beam

hit the right spot,nice.Love you always my wonderful Queen and a big kiss to you.

That's Hilarious - Imgflip

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1