Fan Page Leora 2022 #3

Nicholas

Thank you Leora & Paul for a nice show,loved it.And 2 orgasms for you my love,great.Hard and loud as usaul.But,I don´t

want to complain Leora,the light,please turn on the lights so we can see you,thank you.Keep up the good work you 2 and keep

it coming.Love you always my beautiful Queen and a big kiss to you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

That makes 3 big Os by my count today. One upon waking and two tonight. Has to be very healthy for her spend her feminine fluids so frequently. Paul was in on things and interested. Love the play between them. Notice how they cuddle afterwards.

Leora's toes on both feet curled in ecstasy during the first orgasm. She's the Queen of bating and of cumming. Numer uno.

Note to ddhm:  That was a twofer today. Please factor that in your stats. 

• Like 1

Thank you very much Leora & Paul for another very great show,loved it.And another double loud and hard orgasm for you my Love.

And very good stamina Paul,I am impressed,bravo.But Leora,you got to do something with your lovely hair,my I suggest is you put it up

in a ponytail.Love you always my lovely Queen and a big kiss to you.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Thank you very much Leora & Paul for another very great show,loved it.And another double loud and hard orgasm for you my Love.

And very good stamina Paul,I am impressed,bravo.But Leora,you got to do something with your lovely hair,my I suggest is you put it up

in a ponytail.Love you always my lovely Queen and a big kiss to you.

Paul's stamina has indeed increased. Leora could go on and on and on but she did orgasm twice. Very much improved life for the two this second go around.  Better interactions and closeness, teasing, laughing, cuddling and better sex.

Good for them.  Now lets have some friends visit in the apartment you two.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Good for them.  Now lets have some friends visit in the apartment you two.

Before you accuse me of being snooty or contradictory again, If as you've posted you've read through all the old archives you must have noticed you're not the first, (your mate ddhm never stops) wanting her to have visitors, so by now even you must have realised Leora, and Paul (so does everyone on RLC) have a private life away from RLC, so I think you, and your mate may be left wanting, although I have been wrong in the past, I don't think I am this time

• Upvote 4

Well,well Leora says fuck auntie I´m horny and I´m going to bate.Thank you very much lovely Leora for a very nice

and risky bate again with the door open,loved it.And again a hard and a little more quiet orgasm,whish I understand.

So keep these risky bates coming Leora and give us more surprises.Love it when you squeeze your hard nipples.Love

you always my wonderful Queen and a big kiss to you.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Newark52 said:

Before you accuse me of being snooty or contradictory again, If as you've posted you've read through all the old archives you must have noticed you're not the first, (your mate ddhm never stops) wanting her to have visitors, so by now even you must have realised Leora, and Paul (so does everyone on RLC) have a private life away from RLC, so I think you, and your mate may be left wanting, although I have been wrong in the past, I don't think I am this time

Understand, Newark.  I personally think it strange to see two people, especially without kids, not having people over. Now that Paul is there I doubt Denis will show up. No big deal.  Leora has friends I know.  Others have mentioned her friends either don't know about the cams or they don't want to be on them which is understandable.

Leora had a couple friends visit and both stayed separately and together.  One time the large girl slept with Leora in the master bedroom while Malia stayed in the guest room.  Paul's brother visited once I know of (with Leora in the guest room bottomless playing with her pussy. So they weren't to sociable there either. They must like it that way.

• Confused 2