Fan Page Leora 2022 #3

Nicholas

Well,here I am again to say thank you very much Leora & Paul for a very nice blowjob and a nice bate with your little friend Me.Pink,

loved it.And as usual a very hard and loud orgasm for you my lovely Leora.And again a big thank you to Eva for not barking,bravo Eva.

So keep up the good work you 2 and keep it coming.Love you always my wonderful Queen and a big kiss to you.

• Upvote 4

12 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

thank you so much Leora and Paul Into bed 

Leora Doing blowjob on paul and with mr rosa Masturbation 

very intense and good 

Leora must like the taste and smell of cheese my wife makes  me wash and scrub  my dick

• Sad 1

Thank you very much Leora & Paul for another very nice and intense show,loved it.And another very hard and loud orgasm

for you my lovely Leora and with cramp in your toes again,ouch.very nice riding Leora.So keep up the good work you 2 and

keep it comeing,we love it.And again thanks to Eva for not barking,just a little growl,bravo Eva,Love you always my wonderful

Queen and Goddes and a very big kiss to you.

• Upvote 3

Thank you very much Leora & Paul for another great show.loved it.And nice riding cowgirl Leora.Very hard and loud orgasm

for you my love.Thank you for letting Eva in the room so she wouldn´t bark,now only a little humping at the koala and growling,bravo Eva.

Love you always my beautiful Queen and as usual a big kiss to you.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Thank you very much my beautiful Leora for a very nice and intense bate with another one of you

little friends Mr.Black,loved it.Love to se it going in  and out of you.And another very hard and loud

orgasm again,loved that too.Very nice view from cam 10,very up front.So keep up the good work,woman

and keep them coming.Love you always my lovely Queen and a big kiss to you.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

Well,what can I say more than a big WOW.That was very unexpected,closing the door when Paul is on his computer and

start rubbing out a very nice finger bate with 2-3 finger going in and out,loved it.And I can understand that you had to hold

back a little when you came,but very hard and powerful.Well,Paul has himself to blame.So keep up the good work,woman and

keep them coming.I see that you have start growing back your brazilian again,great love that too..Love your suntan btw,look so fresh

on you.Love you always my wonderful Queen and a big kiss to you..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2