Fan Page Leora 2022 #3

Nicholas

18 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

I just want add this for you Leora,this was so funny to watch.How desperate you were to get Paul´s dick out,first away with the duvet and then

rip off his boxershorts and then bang,right on it like give it to me,give it to me.That was priceless to watch and I really loved it,so keep these

surprising moments to come.Love  you Leora.

So horny she pounced - priceless.  A special moment for us to watch. I really didn't think he'd wake up and satisfy her but she is a gal on a mission

Bravo   Very real life

• Sad 1

Well,naughty and horny Leora couldn´t resist to take a risky bate when Paul is a sleep so thank you very much my lovely Leora.

It was a great finger bate both with 2 finger both in your little pussy and up your ass,loved it.And as usual a hard and quite audible

orgasm,loved that too.So keep on with these risky bates now and then when we don´t expect it.Thank you for lower the TV a bit but

I understand that you had to have it a little louder today,but I could hear you when you came.Love you always my wonderful Queen and

as usual a big kiss to you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Leora, böses Mädchen ... hat es geliebt. Verspielt, frech und sich der Kameras bewusst. Eine symbiotische Beziehung zwischen Exhibitionisten und Voyeuren.

Wunderbar.

Im Moment ist sie aber eine Kerze, die an beiden Enden brennt. Kann sich jeder vorstellen was dann sein kann. Allen Anforderungen die das Forum an sie stellt, die Vorstellungen von RLC an die " Tätigkeit" von Leora und ihr Bemühen, die Beziehung zu Paul trotz der langen Trennung mit Leben zu erfüllen und sie möglichst lange zu erhalten kann sie überfordern. Sie ist halt nicht mehr 23 oder so. Ich hoffe sehr daß es ihr nicht so wie vielen (Ehe)-partnern ergeht die krampfhaft eine schon tote Beziehung am Leben erhalten wollen aber letztendlich scheitern ( müssen ) und dann ein emotionales Wrack werden.

• Confused 2

I don't know what you see but it seems to me that the relationship is alive and well and Paul is involved a lot more than in the past. And let's remember that they both wanted to get together and see each other again.

1 hour ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Im Moment ist sie aber eine Kerze, die an beiden Enden brennt. Kann sich jeder vorstellen was dann sein kann. Allen Anforderungen die das Forum an sie stellt, die Vorstellungen von RLC an die " Tätigkeit" von Leora und ihr Bemühen, die Beziehung zu Paul trotz der langen Trennung mit Leben zu erfüllen und sie möglichst lange zu erhalten kann sie überfordern. Sie ist halt nicht mehr 23 oder so. Ich hoffe sehr daß es ihr nicht so wie vielen (Ehe)-partnern ergeht die krampfhaft eine schon tote Beziehung am Leben erhalten wollen aber letztendlich scheitern ( müssen ) und dann ein emotionales Wrack werden.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Leora, bad girl...loved it. Frisky, naughty, and aware of the cameras. A symbiotic relationship between the exhibitionist and voyeurs.

Wowzer.

Yep.

Loved her really fingering herself, still a little way off Lara (of Robert & Lara) level, that girl could handle 4 fingers with ease.

Always why Leora has never tried a buttplug, see as she seems to enjoy anal.

Though if she were to invest in a new toy, I would vote for a new Mr Brown dildo or Mr Black Vibe (long term viewers will know the ones I mean :wink:)

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Yep.

Loved her really fingering herself, still a little way off Lara (of Robert & Lara) level, that girl could handle 4 fingers with ease.

Always why Leora has never tried a buttplug, see as she seems to enjoy anal.

Though if she were to invest in a new toy, I would vote for a new Mr Brown dildo or Mr Black Vibe (long term viewers will know the ones I mean :wink:)

Agree totally.  Buttplug and even a fox tail (kinky walking around for us), and a new Mr. Brown biggie.

'Bout time she got Paul to back door her.

• Sad 1