Fan Page Leora 2022 #3

Nicholas

13 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Thank you my lovely Leora for a nice blowjob for Paul and if he´s now awake now,then hmm.Sorry you have to wait but it will soon

be your turn.Love you always my lovely Leora and a big kiss to you.

Loved the mess he made that she tolerated   Something else new added to her growing in her bag of tricks

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Great view on Cam 3 last night.

Nice to see Leora taking a facial, i guess she enjoyed it the other night when Paul came on her face while she was getting herself off. She also seems to enjoy it when Paul teases her with his cock, rubbing against her tongue and face.

Looks like the extra protein Paul is consuming giving him a bigger load.

Maybe next time Leora could sit on the floor with her head leant back on the sofa allowing Paul to make a real mess (all on Cam 3 ofcourse :wink:)

• Upvote 1

First of all I want to say thank you very much for a long nice and sensual warm up were you caressed your beautiful body

all over to get you in the right mood.And then,thank you for a wonderful bate with you little friend Mr.Pink that matched your

tanktop perfectly,loved it.And also thank you for letting out your wonderful massive soft tits again,love them.Another very hard

and quite audible orgasm with cramp in your toes.Thank you for several looks into the cam,loved that too.So keep up the good work,

woman and keep them coming,we love them.But don´t forget your man Paul.Love you always my wonderful Queen and as usual a

very big kiss to you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

16 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

First of all I want to say thank you very much for a long nice and sensual warm up were you caressed your beautiful body

all over to get you in the right mood.And then,thank you for a wonderful bate with you little friend Mr.Pink that matched your

tanktop perfectly,loved it.And also thank you for letting out your wonderful massive soft tits again,love them.Another very hard

and quite audible orgasm with cramp in your toes.Thank you for several looks into the cam,loved that too.So keep up the good work,

woman and keep them coming,we love them.But don´t forget your man Paul.Love you always my wonderful Queen and as usual a

very big kiss to you.

Thanks glad you liked it and stop it now you make me get really horny

• Sad 1

Thank you very much my lovely Leora & Paul for a great show again,loved it.And with a very hard and loud orgasm for you Leora,

very nice.Did Paul cum in you?Guess so,he seemed to be pleased.I think he´s still is a little surprised that you love it so much up

your ass,I can see it his face.Love you always my beautiful Queen and a big kiss to you and keep it coming.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3