B4 - General Topic 2022 #39 (May)

3 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

So Radislava had a RLC subscription just to spy on her fellow tenants and wondered why no one wanted her weird ass around 🙄

I doubt she was the only one who had an RLC subscription.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

The way Fiora acted before she left, I am not surprised she left the project but I was not expecting all the rest to leave. There was so much talk about they were going to a new apartment, but I guess there is no new apartment after all.

Says on the header they've left the project. 

With the Russian quartet, RLC is following what it did with Radi.  24 hours after you move out, and you are not in a new apartment, you have "left the project".  The quartet had as much or more stuff than Radi  to move.  Both moves required a truck.

This phrasing for both probably increases the likelihood that Radi and Cecelia will re-join the project, at a date and apartment to be determined.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Says on the header they've left the project. 

If I am not mistaken they posted the same thing the last time they left the project, only to return about a month later.

1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

If I am not mistaken they posted the same thing the last time they left the project, only to return about a month later.

That time they really left the project, RLC didn't had a place for them.

if you remember, Gina "left the project" and a week or so later, re-appeared in B-6.  And she and Bruno had been partying in B-6 for several days before the cams were turned on, for yet another party.

2 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Je suis assez d’accord avec toi Moules, vu le poids des bagages de Radislava, impossible pour elle de prendre l’avion (30kg maximum). 

Sa famille vit à Barcelone, pourquoi voulez vous qu'elle prenne l'avion? 😁

• Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, moos54 a dit :

Sa famille vit à Barcelone, pourquoi voulez vous qu'elle prenne l'avion? 😁

Comment savoir que sa famille habite à Barcelone?? Habituellement, quand les filles partent, elles rentrent au Pays!!...et si possible par avion!! 

22 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Dal modo in cui Fiora ha agito prima di andarsene, non sono sorpreso che abbia lasciato il progetto, ma non mi aspettavo che tutto il resto se ne andasse. Si è parlato tanto del fatto che sarebbero andati in un nuovo appartamento, ma immagino che dopo tutto non ci sia un nuovo appartamento.

I am sorry that Harley is gone, of 4 she was the most sincere and perhaps the most beautiful. Could it be falling back as soon as after the close of B1?

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

That time they really left the project, RLC didn't had a place for them.

They had to leave in a hurry because the police came to the door on complaints of neighbors.   I believe Daniel and his friends were at the party.

RLC felt it had to act quickly to avoid another visit by the police.  There are three local police forces that share jurisdiction in Barcelona.  I think the Guardia Civil, the ones I was told to worry about in my visits to Spain years ago, have the main jurisdiction with regard to border controls and immigration for all of Catalonia.