Venera & Lion - #1

Well , it might be that they were asked to try and see if they like this new “ lifestyle “ , Venera loved it since Day 1 as we saw and Lion after the first 4-5 more shy for him first days , he committed to it as well . It seems we have a happy couple taking the decision to make an open living contract with RLC then , we are off - if nothing unexpected happens - to our next long term couple participants , it is great and fascinating having the chance to watch the new ( hidden 😏 ) exhibitionist , amazing Venera 😊👏🏻👏🏻

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Well , it might be that they were asked to try and see if they like this new “ lifestyle “ , Venera loved it since Day 1 as we saw and Lion after the first 4-5 more shy for him first days , he committed to it as well . It seems we have a happy couple taking the decision to make an open living contract with RLC then , we are off - if nothing unexpected happens - to our next long term couple participants , it is great and fascinating having the chance to watch the new ( hidden 😏 ) exhibitionist , amazing Venera 😊👏🏻👏🏻

I truly hope that a big part of the increasing of the viewership, and probably the subscription, are due in part because of them. This couple was a great find for RLC. I have nothing to complain about them until now.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Lion just came back from his trip and Venera open the door naked.

wow!  I liked her Instantly... Saw her gorgeous titties 2nd day... 

I/m hearing of sexy bates, she swallows !! plays well to all cameras , meet  BF? at door naked ... she is so refreshingly hot and a new  obsession 

today unpaking topless outstanding titties 

a star for RLC 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

wow!  I liked her Instantly... Saw her gorgeous titties 2nd day... 

I/m hearing of sexy bates, she swallows !! plays well to all cameras , meet  BF? at door naked ... she is so refreshingly hot and a new  obsession 

today unpaking topless outstanding titties 

a star for RLC 

She loves his cock and treats it really well.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

oh! Mi è piaciuta all'istante... Ho visto le sue bellissime tette il 2° giorno... 

Sento parlare di bates sexy, lei ingoia !! funziona bene con tutte le fotocamere, ti presento BF? alla porta nuda ... è così piacevolmente calda e una nuova ossessione 

oggi disimballando tette eccezionali in topless 

una stella per RLC 

only one issue!

she dont wear sexy shoes heels 14!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Venera is really wet.

You are becoming my favorite poster.... damn !!! 

These are the posts I want to hear about instead of who needs to go or or where did they go?? lol 

without a sub, this post is the best description of the moment I could ever get ...lmao and thanks 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

You are becoming my favorite poster.... damn !!! 

These are the posts I want to hear about instead of who needs to go or or where did they go?? lol 

without a sub, this post is the best description of the moment I could ever get ...lmao and thanks 

FYI she was riding him like a Olympic horse rider.

• Thanks 1