Venera & Lion - #1

7 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

my sub expired a day to soon lol.  venera is a keeper!

Do you think this is a coincidence, I doubt it, there is surely a plot to make you come back as a subscriber 🤣

• Haha 1

Honestly, if Venera stays long on RLC she could easily be Leora's natural heir. She has everything Leora had in the beginning: she looks like a soap and water girl you meet on the street but still a beautiful girl, simple, but in bed she is a professional of sex. Really, it has all the right qualities to be very popular.

Maybe this is what RLC has to look for, simple girls who meet every day but who do not give up on being sexy or whatever.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

Do you think this is a coincidence, I doubt it, there is surely a plot to make you come back as a subscriber 🤣

no, no coincidence and no plot lol.  this is a very busy time of the year for me and i didn't see anything on rlc in the month i had that would draw me back anytime soon.  i believe alexandra and lucian will be back and to be honest, that's enough for me not to subscribe!

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Honestly, if Venera stays long on RLC she could easily be Leora's natural heir. She has everything Leora had in the beginning: she looks like a soap and water girl you meet on the street but still a beautiful girl, simple, but in bed she is a professional of sex. Really, it has all the right qualities to be very popular.

Maybe this is what RLC has to look for, simple girls who meet every day but who do not give up on being sexy or whatever.

i really liked watching the replays of venera, my favorite of all the girls by far!

they should look in the direction you speak of and stay out of the strip clubs.  lilith looks like your average stripper and many others did as well.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

mi è piaciuto molto guardare i replay di venera, di gran lunga la mia preferita di tutte le ragazze!

dovrebbero guardare nella direzione di cui parli e stare fuori dagli strip club. lilith sembra la tua spogliarellista media e anche molti altri.

she should use very high sexy heels (14cm) and more fingers in her pussy!
after that it would be perfect.
however she has two wonderful boobs; second only to Rebecca (unfortunately never again)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Domesticated.
Hot body.
Game for most anything.
Shows signs of a want-to-be actress.

Simply a girl who loves the cameras exposure , she’s new , we aren’t bored of her ,  happy life with her man , for sure fun to watch , amazing sex skills and life as a couple , already seen after the 2nd-3rd day that this couple might have been / is one of the nest additions since 2019 and the closing of Russian apartments , we need more of such recruitments ..

• Like 1