Venera & Lion - #1

Venera is the actual superhero tonight , the Wonder Woman once again , this couple is the best we got in many years ..Absolutely fantastic and we are only in their first weeks 😇😇👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Like 1

On 5/22/2022 at 10:33 AM, corpslibre said:

Oh good ?! what makes the separation between the living room and the balcony, is it not a bay window?

It's actually a glass door, a bay window (apart from being a window) is 3 paneled projecting out usually with a window seat in the projection
4pw7.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I think Venera is our new exhibitionist , she simply loves this new environment ..i personally expect to see many many things by her when also the most important is that they are a too good to be true coupe for RLC with as it seems part time jobs , real friends who have no problem to visit them in their apartment , social gatherings , great atmosphere and perfect real life happenings in front of cameras , activities , hobbies , I really don’t  know what else to ask .. I think it is the best couple casting since the ones that have managed to rightfully stay for many years , that  is Linda and Tibor / Martina and Alberto ..This couple and sweet Venera have all the potential for an amazing stay 😇

• Upvote 1

On 23/5/2022 at 21:49, Mikelima1970 said:

ora è il momento di indossare scarpe sexy con tacco di 14 cm! e vai tutto nudo

i hope that she goes all naked with high heels 14 cm and that yours boyfriends goes out and she makes with girl a lesbo show x us

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Mikelima1970 said:

i hope that she goes all naked with high heels 14 cm and that yours boyfriends goes out and she makes with girl a lesbo show x us

i hope she does it in the next couple of weeks before my subscription is up

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Mikelima1970 said:

She can't wear heels over 12 cm

• Confused 1