Venera & Lion - #1

The love and respect they have for each other comes through on-screen.  Might be too early to say, but they act like the classic 1950s American couple you would see on television, with some modern day caveats.  This is a couple you don't just tune in for the sex, but how they interact with each other and the challenges they face  being a couple.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

is the cam located at the foot of the bed still zoomed in so much that it cuts off over a third of the bed?  i sent rlc an email about 4 weeks ago asking them to fix it and i was wanting to know if they have.  thanks in advance.

Just now, FrankZabba said:

is the cam located at the foot of the bed still zoomed in so much that it cuts off over a third of the bed?  i sent rlc an email about 4 weeks ago asking them to fix it and i was wanting to know if they have.  thanks in advance.

i think the cam number was 12 if i remember correctly.

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

nope