Venera & Lion - #1

19 hours ago, ddhm said:

Pff .. a woman loving giving blowjobs and swallowing ..nothing else needed here ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

Wrong! She needs to masturbate. ๐Ÿ˜

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

il y a 1 minute, Maturin a ditย :

Elle vient de prรฉparer une assiette de nourriture et de boisson, est entrรฉe dans le hall et n'est maintenant sur aucune des camรฉras. Y a-t-il une piรจce sans camรฉras dans cet appartementย ?

Mais bien sur , les toilettes, la porte ร  cotรฉ de celle de la salle de bainsย 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, isidore57 said:

Mais bien sur , les toilettes, la porte ร  cotรฉ de celle de la salle de bainsย 

Ah ok, but that must be a tiny room. Is she hiding in there most of the time? That sucks.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Some times she goes out.

Maybe there is a roof terrace or something for the building? I've never seen one mentioned. She wouldn't be going out in the street now with a plate of food and a drink just made. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

3 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Maybe there is a roof terrace or something for the building? I've never seen one mentioned. She wouldn't be going out in the street now with a plate of food and a drink just made. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

I have a question, did you see the desk and the computer in the bedroom, because she is often behind the screen ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I have a question, did you see the desk and the computer in the bedroom, because she is often behind the screen ๐Ÿ˜

Aha! time for me to make an appointment at the optician!

• Haha 2