Venera & Lion - #1

5 minutes ago, Dreamer1 said:

hopefully they don't leave, for me they are the best couple on rlc

they just moved in, she just finished decorating and putting her stuff in the bedroom and living room
It seems that the holidays in the Czech Republic are around the end of June, beginning of July, because if you look, we had Gyana and Dantez, at the moment we have Linda and Tibor as well as Katie and Adam
All these apartments have one thing in common, they are all in Prague

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

2 good sessions from V&L in the last 24hrs. Really think these 2 hitting their stride on the site, looks their really settled in and comfortable with the cameras.

Set aside that they are exhibitionists (as are all RLC participant's), this is a traditional couple.

For me, doesn't get much better than that regarding viewing behavior.  Might be boring for many. I find it refreshing.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Howard said:

Set aside that they are exhibitionists (as are all RLC participant's), this is a traditional couple.

For me, doesn't get much better than that regarding viewing behavior.  Might be boring for many. I find it refreshing.

Well said.

For me they strike the right balance of normality and exhibitionism/sexuality.

Plus there really is something about Venera, something about how she appears to be a prim, well adjusted and, well normal, next door type. But also a simmering, sensual type.

• Like 4