Venera & Lion - #1

I find Venera and Lion one of the nicest couples having appeared in such a long time … They have all these small elements defining an incredible healthy and loving relationship… They have their own “ small jokes “ and teasing like a couple  in love , they give space and time to one another for their personal activities and not 24/7 together , Lion came home late at night , nice kiss to his woman , Venera also with a goodbye kiss to her guy before going to work a couple of days ago …Not to mention the fantastic sex skills of Venera , her exhibitionism hints , the already having visitors at home , the possibility of seeing them with Gyana and Dantez , always enjoying when tenants from the same city spend time together .

Venera is amazing , the couple is great , I consider them perhaps the best couple ( yes , very fast conclusion but it is so obvious when you csn FINALLY see and tell a healthy normal daily life relationship between two people who enjoy and respect one another - however Lion is more shy and Venera showing more affection to him) after Yanai and  Carla .

RLC massive congratulations for bringing this couple on cameras 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I find Venera and Lion one of the nicest couples having appeared in such a long time … They have all these small elements defining an incredible healthy and loving relationship… They have their own “ small jokes “ and teasing like a couple  in love , they give space and time to one another for their personal activities and not 24/7 together , Lion came home late at night , nice kiss to his woman , Venera also with a goodbye kiss to her guy before going to work a couple of days ago …Not to mention the fantastic sex skills of Venera , her exhibitionism hints , the already having visitors at home , the possibility of seeing them with Gyana and Dantez , always enjoying when tenants from the same city spend time together .

Venera is amazing , the couple is great , I consider them perhaps the best couple ( yes , very fast conclusion but it is so obvious when you csn FINALLY see and tell a healthy normal daily life relationship between two people who enjoy and respect one another - however Lion is more shy and Venera showing more affection to him) after Yanai and  Carla .

RLC massive congratulations for bringing this couple on cameras 

Signs of a young relationship doomed to fail : No Propper kissing, Lack of physical affection by one or both parties and a clear difference in sexuality. Lion is hopeless. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sean_G said:

Signs of a young relationship doomed to fail : No Propper kissing, Lack of physical affection by one or both parties and a clear difference in sexuality. Lion is hopeless. 

Hopeless?  Yet he is boning Venera, I have re-evaluated my life choices, I am now aspiring to level Hopeless. 🙂  

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Dont know why, but I get real Lana, of 'Lana & Robert', vibes from Venera.

I may be well off though.

Hopefully she is as wild a masterbater as Lana. Still remember the days she used to slip 4 fingers inside her. What a girl!

And what a beautiful woman Lana was as well. Great personality and they had some beautiful friends as well. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

And what a beautiful woman Lana was as well. Great personality and they had some beautiful friends as well. 

I agree. Her and Chloe were definitely two of the best russian apartments. Was great when they can to Prague. Thought they might return again when this apartment became free.

Would be nice to see some more vids of Lana. They are harder to find these days and most links have expired.