B4 - General Topic 2022 #42 (May)

2 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Everyone has their favourites, thank goodness
and Holly says (if I understand correctly) she's going for 5 days, so coming back is quite possible?

It was said she goes to Amsterdam before coming back and going to Bali ..and Luna goes to the UK for maybe 5 days , I don’t remember .

2 minutes ago, rado07 said:

and Holly says (if I understand correctly) she's going for 5 days, so coming back is quite possible?

Thor wins 🏆😂

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Interesting to see if Thor seduces Loraine after Holly as she’s very fragile .. 6 months after Anthony , some signs showed while at Eva and Matvei , bonus money is needed 😏  Let’s see ..

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Interesting to see if Thor seduces Loraine after Holly as she’s very fragile .. 6 months after Anthony , some signs showed while at Eva and Matvei , bonus money is needed 😏  Let’s see ..

I don't think so after this evening. Thor and Holly will become a couple at least sexually. This for sure. 😊

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Noodle said:

I don't think so after this evening. Thor and Holly will become a couple at least sexually. This for sure. 😊

Holly goes to Bali , Thor remains in Barcelona ..Therefore , Thor gets an one or more chance to satisfy and be satisfied 😃 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Holly goes to Bali , Thor remains in Barcelona ..Therefore , Thor gets an one or more chance to satisfy and be satisfied 😃 

Not only Thor, i thin Miss Satisfaction Holly also 😂

20 minutes ago, rado07 said:

She counted out and packed 5 days worth of her pills and some of her supplies...

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Loraine started playing the cameras “  suddenly “ with Samson 😏🤣

Isn't it about time for Loraine to be checking out and leaving?

• Upvote 1