B4 - General Topic 2022 #42 (May)

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I agree as well ..On a funny note , I can instantly bring  even recent weeks remarks of members here at CC protesting that “RLC is sinking “, “RLC is dying “ , “ RLC ready to bankrupt “ , “RLC is a joke “ …Well We can now say by visual proof that we have the most apartments since the collapse of the Russian apartments and in my own personal opinion , I think the cost for RLC nowadays is reduced , the Ukrainian tenants and the ability to have more and more locals on cameras which reduces traveling costs , bureaucracy issues , I believe even salaries to the tenants , especially to ones who share bedrooms ,I do believe that RLC is on rise again ..Good friend noldus will provide the info I hope and of course the results will be shown in the next 3-4 months and not instantly I believe , however , let’s not forget that it is summer and I believe most viewership occurs in autumn / winter months .. For me , RLC is fun to watch nowadays and I hope the ones who have really much time to watch to be nicely compensated .

they opened more apts coz they were going downhill, if they hadnt lost so many subscribers they would have just kept it the same way

• Upvote 2

Just now, wooders78 said:

they opened more apts coz they were going downhill, if they hadnt lost so many subscribers they would have just kept it the same way

I disagree .. they have been paying for months nearly double number of girls since we see so many tenants share bedrooms .. the villa was ready since many months .. usually , if a company sinks , they reduce the cost .. I don’t see this happening ..

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I disagree .. they have been paying for months nearly double number of girls since we see so many tenants share bedrooms .. the villa was ready since many months .. usually , if a company sinks , they reduce the cost .. I don’t see this happening ..

no they dont, they speculate to accumulate, hence more apts and people

• Like 1
  • Confused 1