B4 - General Topic 2022 #42 (May)

3 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Thor managed to get Loraine to talk a lot and be very composed yesterday.
However, Thor said he didn't want to commit to a girl.

Oks hopefully realized it with the ONS 😂🤣..All or nothing for Thor tonight , let’s hope that Loraine won’t destroy it , they have been all day together , it must have  been a great day building for this night .. 

2 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Thor managed to get Loraine to talk a lot and be very composed yesterday.
However, Thor said he didn't want to commit to a girl.

Oh no guys, they are sex experts. They know how to sell themselves. He will have a favorite girl, as curly did and as the girl do too. 🤪

14 minutes ago, Jonnoh30 said:

She also believes in money......I wonder how she would act around a rich guy? hmmmm

Bali is the answer 😉 good life and love given to fragile Ukrainians due to war ..some Europeans or Australians and even Americans will be soon tested 😏

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Oks hopefully realized it with the ONS 😂🤣..All or nothing for Thor tonight , let’s hope that Loraine won’t destroy it , they have been all day together , it must have  been a great day building for this night .. 

You are an exasperated voyeur. 😂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Noodle said:

You exasperated voyeur. 😂

I have my day off on Wednesday and Thursday  , I am nicely tanned from some great warm beach afternoons the last couple of days after work , some adventures are on hold 😂🤣😂🤣 , so ,it’s fun watching and having some good posters appearing today for some good chats here 😇😊

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Oh no guys, they are sex experts. They know how to sell themselves. He will have a favorite girl, as curly did and as the girl do too. 🤪

I think no chance of a relationship
But opportunity for all girls, but not binding
A good attitude, but maybe also ordered ...

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Bali is the answer 😉 good life and love given to fragile Ukrainians due to war ..some Europeans or Australians and even Americans will be soon tested 😏

I thinking now of the ABBA song 'Money, Money, Money'. Today we spoke in our schoolgroup about money. And we have come to the conclusion that money does not buy happiness. ☝️

1 minute ago, rado07 said:

I think no chance of a relationship
But opportunity for all girls, but not binding
A good attitude, but maybe also ordered ...

Only sex makes you happy? I don't know exactly. 🤔

6 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Only sex makes you happy? I don't know exactly. 🤔

Well, many things makes happy
Sex and money are part of it, sometimes it also leads to the opposite

12 minutes ago, Noodle said:

I thinking now of the ABBA song 'Money, Money, Money'. Today we spoke in our schoolgroup about money. And we have come to the conclusion that money does not buy happiness. ☝️

You can tell that to Leora , the biggest example of them all 🤫 ..Money makes life more comfortable but it changes you and most of the times it makes you greedy and wanting more and more in a direction of even losing yourself..oh well …

• Upvote 1