B4 - General Topic 2022 #42 (May)

As was mentioned since day 1 and many “ threw “ negativity , this gesture by RLC to bring an English native speaker on cameras , even of nothing important happening , it makes you want to tune in and watch because finally we understand the talks , we get to know the tenants better ,some secrets , finally we can spend time watching and get attached more to the people we like to watch..

In a very exaggerating and fast perhaps conclusion , I will say that after inserting Martina in the Russian speaking Barcelona apartments , this is the most calculated move by RLC since that time ..the benefits will be revealed more and more as the months pass by ..this strategical move by RLC can actually have them hit top cameras viewing only  by group talking in the kitchen , at the terrace , in rooms , only because more people will tune in to listen to the talks …Checkmate move by RLC … 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As was mentioned since day 1 and many “ threw “ negativity , this gesture by RLC to bring an English native speaker on cameras , even of nothing important happening , it makes you want to tune in and watch because finally we understand the talks , we get to know the tenants better ,some secrets , finally we can spend time watching and get attached more to the people we like to watch..

In a very exaggerating and fast perhaps conclusion , I will say that after inserting Martina in the Russian speaking Barcelona apartments , this is the most calculated move by RLC since that time ..the benefits will be revealed more and more as the months pass by ..this strategical move by RLC can actually have them hit top cameras viewing only  by group talking in the kitchen , at the terrace , in rooms , only because more people will tune in to listen to the talks …Checkmate move by RLC … 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Totally agree. As I said before, despite all RLC mistakes and amateur issues, they are not new in the market/ business (11 years), and they always know what they are doing. Take the example of the tech quality and the placement of the cams where we don't spot them and there aren't any cables visible.

22 minutes ago, Noodle said:

I thinking now of the ABBA song 'Money, Money, Money'. Today we spoke in our schoolgroup about money. And we have come to the conclusion that money does not buy happiness. ☝️

As I say to many many people, give me £1 million and I'll show you some happiness.

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You can tell that to Leora , the biggest example of them all 🤫 ..Money makes life more comfortable but it changes you and most of the times it makes you greedy and wanting more and more in a direction of even losing yourself..oh well …

Despite being good for them, it's sad on the other  hand that they sell themselves and lose their essence for money.

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Despite being good for them, it's sad on the other  hand that they sell themselves and lose their essence for money.

they are all here for the money, some go further to get more, some do fuck all and take what they are given

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Totally agree. As I said before, despite all RLC mistakes and amateur issues, they are not new in the market/ business (11 years), and they always know what they are doing. Take the example of the tech quality and the placement of the cams where we don't spot them and there aren't any cables visible.

I agree as well ..On a funny note , I can instantly bring  even recent weeks remarks of members here at CC protesting that “RLC is sinking “, “RLC is dying “ , “ RLC ready to bankrupt “ , “RLC is a joke “ …Well We can now say by visual proof that we have the most apartments since the collapse of the Russian apartments and in my own personal opinion , I think the cost for RLC nowadays is reduced , the Ukrainian tenants and the ability to have more and more locals on cameras which reduces traveling costs , bureaucracy issues , I believe even salaries to the tenants , especially to ones who share bedrooms ,I do believe that RLC is on rise again ..Good friend noldus will provide the info I hope and of course the results will be shown in the next 3-4 months and not instantly I believe , however , let’s not forget that it is summer and I believe most viewership occurs in autumn / winter months .. For me , RLC is fun to watch nowadays and I hope the ones who have really much time to watch to be nicely compensated .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they are all here for the money, some go further to get more, some do fuck all and take what they are given

I think that, while this is about real life and they "aren't actors" and the purpose is that they pretend to not know about the presence of the cams and just show their life in front of them, many of them (mainly with the opening of B2) started to go further as you said and act a bit more and took advantage of that. And it became a double-edged sword, because since then people started demanding stuff from the tenants, which isn't the purpose.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

If Holly and Luna leave, all we'll have in the Villa Will be Lorraine, Dans and Zara ... Oufffffff !!  😕

As I said in the afternoon , the villa will be a “cemetery “ for a certain period till Luna returns and the replacements appear ..except if we get in one room Alexandra and Lucian … fantastic but I don’t think good for B4 ..