B4 - General Topic 2022 #42 (May)

6 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Nobody has a nice ass like Holly and nobody dances like Holly
I will miss her.

Esmi dances great 🙂 And Leora moves nice also 🙂 Holly as a girl will be missed , her time as a tenant should have ended since January / February …

38 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I disagree .. they have been paying for months nearly double number of girls since we see so many tenants share bedrooms .. the villa was ready since many months .. usually , if a company sinks , they reduce the cost .. I don’t see this happening ..

They have been hosting refugees.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

They have been hosting refugees.

The Russian 4 weren’t refugees .. Radislava wasn’t .. Tweety / Holly for sure not .. Kristy and Alana wanted to leave but they decided to stay .. all these girls appeared before the war and months earlier .. I think every now and then RLC gets an idea and they invest ..the 4 Russians were a failure due to the B1 event , they fucked up their lives  too ..I think the villa took time to open so as to finalize the next move that we will see in some months , they had B1 and the Russians online when they were finalizing  the villa .. we will see what happens ..

And massage 😄 The right guy for Madamski Holly. They sought and found each other 👩‍❤️‍👨 Pity the last day 📆 We would have had a lot of fun seeing them. 👁️‍🗨️ Now they will have their experiences off camera. 🤨

• Haha 2

Thor is super in this role of the “ player guy “ in Barcelona .. that’s really fun to watch what he accomplishes and if there’s any unofficial off cameras betting with Samson who fucks the most 😂🤣

Bonus and a side note , nobody has wondered all those days how the bonuses of the guys will be made 😂🤣😂🤣 Obviously  they won’t masturbate , therefore , it must be either  shows or sex 😂🤣😂🤣 As always , poor men , we are treated as secondary to the women 😂😂🤣

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The Russian 4 weren’t refugees .. Radislava wasn’t .. Tweety / Holly for sure not .. Kristy and Alana wanted to leave but they decided to stay .. all these girls appeared before the war and months earlier .. I think every now and then RLC gets an idea and they invest ..the 4 Russians were a failure due to the B1 event , they fucked up their lines too ..I think the villa took time to open so as to finalize the next move that we will see in some months , they had B1 and the Russians online when they were finalizing  the villa .. we will see what happens ..

I dont care what you think.  You're a rambling babbling idiot who cant get a job.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Thor is super in this role of the “ player guy “ in Barcelona .. that’s really fun to watch what he accomplishes and if there’s any unofficial off cameras betting with Samson who fucks the most 😂🤣

Bonus and a side note , nobody has wondered all those days how the bonuses of the guys will be made 😂🤣😂🤣 Obviusly they won’t masturbate , therefore , it must be be either  shows or sex 😂🤣😂🤣 As always , poor men , we are treated as secondary to the women 😂😂🤣

Sexmachines 💪😄

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Esmi dances great 🙂 And Leora moves nice also 🙂 Holly as a girl will be missed , her time as a tenant should have ended since January / February …

Everyone has their favourites, thank goodness
and Holly says (if I understand correctly) she's going for 5 days, so coming back is quite possible?

• Haha 1