B4 - General Topic 2022 #41 (May)

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The stupidities ( sorry for my expression and for any faithful Holly/ Tweety fans ) of Tweety continue , we lost 5+1 girls complaining for no privacy , they give a room for herself and she’s using it as storage ..please , ridiculous .

Yes it is ridiculous, just like giving Luna the penthouse bedroom and putting two new girls in the same bedroom in B7.

2 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Yes it is ridiculous, just like giving Luna the penthouse bedroom and putting two new girls in the same bedroom in B7.

I don't find Luna there that bad and not even the two friends. D&Z will probably never bring guys there and if this happened they can have sex in the same room. Teenagers usually don't care much about  it. 🤣

8 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Tweety has been treated from RLC like being one of their top ever “ employees “ , I honestly can’t understand what she has contributed so she enjoys so many scandalous decisions ..Holidays , quitting, being rehired , holidays , solo room not using it .. what should Gina get ? Irma ? Anyone can add some iconic GOV that got not even 1/5 of Tweety ..

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

Tweety bating, means Holly will be back soon 😅

If this happens today also , then she’s doomed 😂🤣 her mistake though…

• Haha 1

She compensated nice by turning on the lights though , partly show , partly personal pleasure while last night it was all only for herself exclusively ..

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't find Luna there that bad and not even the two friends. D&Z will probably never bring guys there and if this happened they can have sex in the same room. Teenagers usually don't care much about  it. 🤣

She's waiting for me so we can enjoy some proppa Geordie banta, hit the toon, have a few bevvies and a bit of scran, maybe show off a few moves on the dance floor at a club, a kebab in the Uber on the way home...then a game of Geordie Scrabble or a jigsaw...We'll leave the 8 hour shagathon till the UM tomorrow...You guys wouldn't really want to look at my hairy arse, would you?...🤣

• Haha 3