Leora - Home Activities (2022) & Covid Rants #50

To discover something new in an RLC apartment that has been on line for years is rare. Several months ago I pointed out that I had been seeing some things that others appeared to not have noticed.  The fact that I have often watch Leora, when she is in Malia's room, from camera #14 rather than from #12 or #13 seemed to be new to some.  Today, at 14:00;00, I note for the first time, that Leora has positioned her Balcony chairs in a spot where they are not obstructed by the opaque privacy panels that I had thought, secured her entire balcony from the buildings across from her apartment. While noticing that Leora seemed to be paying more attention to the buildings than usual, the reflection of the glass door reveals that one can see directly from the adjacent building to the seats of Leora's chairs. The sunlight is unobstructed and shines directly onto one of the seats. The reflection in the glass shows clearly the grass and the sidewalks below through the gap in the opaque panels.   At 14:12:00, Leora even fine tunes the placement of the chairs...seeming to adjusts them for better observation. So, all this time while I had been thinking no one could see her when she is showing her pussy, in fact, anyone with a good set of binoculars, could see very well. They could put their lens on a tripod and watch her show to their hearts content. A good camera with zoom could also help to see her goodies. If someone has already made this observation before me, congratulations.       

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

Leora already masturbating On the balcony with fingers 

then in the bathroom 

Aaaaasaa 

a grasshopper 

It was the rush to call malia come soon on the phone

Malia was not at home 

was in street with friends 

The graffiti was erased with a towel 

And it was placed on the porch street 

• Upvote 1