Leora - Home Activities (2022) & Covid Rants #50

6 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

If I answered as I wished I'd pay a big price by those that disagree

Lets sit back and enjoy. Gonna to be a really hot bate

Don't let them censure you.

• Sad 1

There are some on this forum who have denied for years now that Leora has ever exposed herself for someone out side of the apartment. Now, there is clear evidence that she is making herself visible to anyone with the technology to see her. The deniers are now struggling to find a new narrative that ignores their previous positions.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I hope Leora continues to bate on the balcony during the summer. I think that she might even turn her chair to face towards the adjacent building once she becomes more comfortable.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

She threw caution to the wind on this one.

Bad girl.

I agree. I think Leora took it to another level.  I have been capturing women doing exhibitionist stuff for years. My one-time investment for telescopes, binoculars and zoom camera have paid dividends. Only now do I classify Leora in the category with the women I have photographed over the years...she went beyond the internet.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, philo said:

I hope Leora continues to bate on the balcony during the summer. I think that she might even turn her chair to face towards the adjacent building once she becomes more comfortable.

Agree.  Periodically she needs a new stimulus.

• Sad 2