Leora - Home Activities (2022) & Covid Rants #50

33 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I don't think she's finished but yes, the dance in the living room is not bad.

I think that so far today she has been very good, she’s happy, mischievous and the night is yet young..

• Upvote 7

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I think that so far today she has been very good, she’s happy, mischievous and the night is yet young..

You have her figured out.  She's been mischievous, twirling her hair looking around. Being naughty makes her juices secret. If she does something tonight  there she'll have to move the chair forward.  That classic bate video on the balcony the waffle panel was still in place.

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I do think though she looks better in the other chair by the Guest room wall,a much better viewing experience.

But at the moment I’m happy with anything she wants to give.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

You have her figured out.  She's been mischievous, twirling her hair looking around. Being naughty makes her juices secret. If she does something tonight  there she'll have to move the chair forward.  That classic bate video on the balcony the waffle panel was still in place.

I think you are correct. I went back and looked at past balcony scenes. I think that the panel was there before and has been removed.

• Sad 2