Leora - Home Activities (2022) & Covid Rants #50

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I know this is OT (after everything i said!) But it is worth having a quick look at. There is a new apartment, and basically it's a Bedsit! 5 cams only and NO bedroom. The place is tiny, it makes Leora's look like a palace.

I think it's the ugliest apartment RLC has ever made or rented.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I know this is OT (after everything i said!) But it is worth having a quick look at. There is a new apartment, and basically it's a Bedsit! 5 cams only and NO bedroom. The place is tiny, it makes Leora's look like a palace.

It is a t0 no room 

(Studio) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

If you were really that smart you'd have been reading previous postings and realised this has already been mentioned weeks ago.

Something fo you to take on board tis better to be thought a fool than open one's mouth or post and dismiss all doubt 

I am not smart... Not smart at all. It's only when my posts appear next to people like you that it appears to be so.

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, philo said:

I am not smart... Not smart at all. It's only when my posts appear next to people like you that it appears to be so.

Thanks for making me look good, much appreciated

• Haha 4

Most of the smart people on this forum never post. God forbid they associate themselves with the kind of conversations that comprise the currency that @Newark52 and his cronies trade in. The smart people who do engage, is suspect, only do so for their amusement.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 2