Leora - Home Activities (2022) & Covid Rants #50

21 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Jimbo,

The apartments directly across from her are close.  You can see the windows in the patio door in Cam1. Each of the windows you see is one of a pair of windows, a total of 4. They extend several floors above her also. I've see people in them before.

More visible are the balconies which she faces in the chair. She waved at the guy when cleaning in the white onesie.  They have an unobstructed view if they are on the far end of their balconies, and can see directly into Malia's old room again if they stand at the far end of these balconies. She's taking a big chance.

Regardless that her pussy isn't visible from the ground while she is sitting thrashing away at it, her breast at times is.  I guarantee you anyone standing below would know she is masturbating.

It excites her enough I think we're going to have a splendid summer on the balcony.

The "apartments" opposite that you are referring to are not as close as you imagine, and they are not apartments but business premises. 

• Upvote 6

52 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

The "apartments" opposite that you are referring to are not as close as you imagine, and they are not apartments but business premises. 

Well I'd be working over if I was there she would,be thinking it's snowing when I jerk off

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Brokk! said:

I'm more the type person who likes winter. I hate sweating and mosquitoes and like Leora i hate having bugs in the house. 😄

Sounds like Wales is the idea place for you to live, well apart from the odd sneaky spider which might get in, but they are harmless. Overcast, windy, raining, chilly, but that is enough of our summer. 🙂