Leora - Home Activities (2022) & Covid Rants #50

15 hours ago, philo said:

There are some on this forum who have denied for years now that Leora has ever exposed herself for someone out side of the apartment. Now, there is clear evidence that she is making herself visible to anyone with the technology to see her. The deniers are now struggling to find a new narrative that ignores their previous positions.

Listen numbnuts! If you knew anything about what you are viewing you would have realised earlier that the panel you are getting so excited about had been absent for quite a while, she tried to replace it but to no avail.

If you were aware of the layout of where she lives you would realise that the blocks opposite are further away than you think. For anyone with " the technology " to view her from there someone would likely have to own something  comparable with the telescope at Jodrell Bank, and I don't imagine even you the consummate professional voyeur that you would have us believe has one in your collection

Also! If you read the posts on the forum in their entirety instead of " cherry picking " you would realise that what is said regarding her not exhibiting outside the apartment still holds true. The balcony is part of the apartment is it not? She certainly would not go to the local park or sit on a train or bus and give strangers a flash, or go out without panties wearing a short skirt....You and your warped imagination can spin it however you wish but what happens within the confines of the apartment should not be confused with what would happen outside those parameters.                                                                                                                              

You and your chums embellish it however you wish but it doesn't and will not alter what is true.

Enjoy your day!!900+ Observatory Telescope Clip Art | Royalty Free - GoGraph

• Like 4
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

It had been a long time since Leora had been sleeping with only her underwear on. More or less she always slept with a shirt or at most the negligee.

Don't you just love the summer ??😎🌞

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

49 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Don't you just love the summer ??😎🌞

I'm more the type person who likes winter. I hate sweating and mosquitoes and like Leora i hate having bugs in the house. 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Listen numbnuts! If you knew anything about what you are viewing you would have realised earlier that the panel you are getting so excited about had been absent for quite a while, she tried to replace it but to no avail.

If you were aware of the layout of where she lives you would realise that the blocks opposite are further away than you think. For anyone with " the technology " to view her from there someone would likely have to own something  comparable with the telescope at Jodrell Bank, and I don't imagine even you the consummate professional voyeur that you would have us believe has one in your collection

Also! If you read the posts on the forum in their entirety instead of " cherry picking " you would realise that what is said regarding her not exhibiting outside the apartment still holds true. The balcony is part of the apartment is it not? She certainly would not go to the local park or sit on a train or bus and give strangers a flash, or go out without panties wearing a short skirt....You and your warped imagination can spin it however you wish but what happens within the confines of the apartment should not be confused with what would happen outside those parameters.                                                                                                                              

You and your chums embellish it however you wish but it doesn't and will not alter what is true.

Enjoy your day!!900+ Observatory Telescope Clip Art | Royalty Free - GoGraph

Jimbo,

The apartments directly across from her are close.  You can see the windows in the patio door in Cam1. Each of the windows you see is one of a pair of windows, a total of 4. They extend several floors above her also. I've see people in them before.

More visible are the balconies which she faces in the chair. She waved at the guy when cleaning in the white onesie.  They have an unobstructed view if they are on the far end of their balconies, and can see directly into Malia's old room again if they stand at the far end of these balconies. She's taking a big chance.

Regardless that her pussy isn't visible from the ground while she is sitting thrashing away at it, her breast at times is.  I guarantee you anyone standing below would know she is masturbating.

It excites her enough I think we're going to have a splendid summer on the balcony.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 6