2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣special dedication to anyone doubting that B7 was just a rumor … 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬 Nelly and Bogdan unfortunately are back ( actually Nelly 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬 , Bogdan is great )… All pieces set in action , let’s enjoy the RLC v3.0 ( V1.0 was before “ The Purge “ , V2.0 was before the pandemic begins ) .

This is now the ultimate ALL IN for RLC , I hope they succeed as their investment now is skyrocketing and they will wait the results ….Bonus hint ; Perhaps anyone can understand why the B7 took this much time to come online  …. 

The Villa is amazing, the cast no so much.

Let's see what K&O can bring to the table.

Just now, thinga69 said:

The Villa is amazing, the cast no so much.

Let's see what K&O can bring to the table.

I think they have adjusted a bit their thinking , why not also have guys ? They can bring ladies , maybe there’s a gay also or bisexual who can actually “ open “ the audience ..To be honest , it was time fro RLC to change the game , all recent changes point to this .. it is RLC 11 years after , it can’t be the same product ( although Leora still a tenant is left to connect the past and the present …) .. RLC needs to attract new market viewers , perhaps women , their customers need a reboot , I think it is the right call whoever thinks for the bigger image , as we say in my country , it is enough “ watching the tree and missing the forest “ …

• Like 1

From my side and the revolutionary changes …

RLC 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣special dedication to anyone doubting that B7 was just a rumor … 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬 Nelly and Bogdan unfortunately are back ( actually Nelly 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬 , Bogdan is great )… All pieces set in action , let’s enjoy the RLC v3.0 ( V1.0 was before “ The Purge “ , V2.0 was before the pandemic begins ) .

This is now the ultimate ALL IN for RLC , I hope they succeed as their investment now is skyrocketing and they will wait the results ….Bonus hint ; Perhaps anyone can understand why the B7 took this much time to come online  …. 

B-7 has been recently renovated on the inside.  The tile on the terraces and balcony is old, and not recently installed.  There is a stone railing that looks to be 20+ years old.  The walls by the pool look to be recent.  It may be that the pool is new.  I have no doubt that B-7 is owned by RLC.

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I think they have adjusted a bit their thinking , why not also have guys ? They can bring ladies , maybe there’s a gay also or bisexual who can actually “ open “ the audience ..To be honest , it was time fro RLC to change the game , all recent changes point to this .. it is RLC 11 years after , it can’t be the same product ( although Leora still a tenant is left to connect the past and the present …) .. RLC needs to attract new market viewers , perhaps women , their customers need a reboot , I think it is the right call whoever thinks for the bigger image , as we say in my country , it is enough “ watching the tree and missing the forest “ …

Oh I wasn't talking about the guys. I was talking about N&B. The guy I haven't see yet.

By the way ,I believe  they have installed some amazing tech , the colors of the cameras look great on my IPAD ,I think it is the best technology , it is only left to check how the sound comes live .

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

By the way ,I believe  they have installed some amazing tech , the colors of the cameras look great on my IPAD ,I think it is the best technology , it is only left to check how the sound comes live .

To me it looks like to be the same resolution of the others apartments, maybe the lighting there is better.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Oh I wasn't talking about the guys. I was talking about N&B. The guy I haven't see yet.

Nelly and Bogdan is a necessary “ bad “ , I think they have now few supporters , somehow , someway , they have managed to become valuable RLC participants for many reasons …Unless Nelly has recovered from her downfall we were watching during their previous stay , I don’t really know who actually cares to watch them ..Except if this brings again Martina on “ Russian “ territory again …and some will like it ..