12 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

3 of them are in Georgia, probably going back to Russia.

Unfortunately , experiment Spain never worked for them due to one stupid mistake … I don’t think they deserved it , they will always be some of the best we ever saw and Harley proved an amazing newcomer ( and she was treated really stupidly ) ..Ulyana will be the girl that RLC found treasure and they really β€œ buried β€œ her , her talents and her on camera presence could be the best gift for all the perverts here πŸ˜‚πŸ€£..As for Olivia , I can’t think of a better organizer of anything and being also a great tenant in relationships to others by always listening and advising ..anyway , time to move on .

First thoughts. Despite all the issues and the bad customer support since ever, RLC isn't new. They are in the business for more than 11 years now, and they always know what they are doing. And plus, they have excellent tech, in comparison with the competition.

They've passed through rough times with the pandemic, and now the war, but with the time they have proven to show a lot of work, which is already giving results, seeing by the opening of this amount of new apartments (both couples and vacant) since the beginning of the year (which wasn't happening for quite a long time) or the hiring of new and interesting tenants, not only russian/ ukrainian (with Luna as an example), and subsequently the raise of visitors (and most probably subs), as opposed to the competition. And since the closure of the Russian apartments, and especially now since the war has broke out, Barcelona and Prague seem to be being a big hub for them. Let's see how the things will go in the new Villa and what the future has more to bring.

In conclusion I just have to say that, although all the things they still have to work on as I previously said, well done RLC!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

• Upvote 2

By the way , the new Esenia & Dima looks like the most unorganized opening of an apartment , just checked the poor installment and looks like a too fast rushing decision ..strange for RLC standards ..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Thor looks to be a girl there is a hairbrush on the locker.

They could ( RLC ) Β or she could have named β€œ Valkyrie β€œ , this would be more accurate 😁

4 minutes ago, costa049 said:

First thoughts. Although all the issues and the bad support, RLC isn't new. They are in the business for more than 11 years now, and they always know what they are doing. And plus, they have excellent tech, in comparison with the competition.

They've passed through rough times with the pandemic, and now the war, but with the time they have proven to show a lot of work, which is already giving results, seeing by opening of new apartments (both couples and vacant) or the hiring of new and interesting tenants (not only russian/ ukrainian (with Luna as an example), and subsequently the raise of visitors (and most probably subs), as opposed to the competition. And since the closure of the Russian apartments, and especially now since the war has ecloded, Barcelona and Prague seem to be being a big hub for them. Let's see how the things will go in the new Villa and what the future has more to bring.

In conclusion I just have to say that, although all the things they still have to work on as I previously said, well done RLC!!!

Very nicely said πŸ˜‡πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

7 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Thor looks to be a girl there is a hairbrush on the locker.

Can then be Cecilia ? πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰