31 minutes ago, moules said:

It seems that none of the Russian quartet is in B-7.  Is a B-8 to come?

For those who know the address of B-4, does Google maps show that B-7 is next door to B-4?  If it doesn't, then where Bogdan and Nelly and Fior were staying would likely become B-8.

Bodan and Nelly's is b7, you can sometimes see them through the window in b4 on cam 6 in the livingroom, so it is a next door villa.

40 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I will LMAO if Thor is Fior.

😂🤣😂🤣 very possible .. I also thought we see Cecilia … and no the 4 musketeers 😔😔😔😟

6 minutes ago, moules said:

There is a large space with no cams.  It is either a storage room or a garage.

Bogdan can go next door to B-4 and use the FR>

Where you see the large space with no cams ?

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nelly and Bogdan is a necessary “ bad “ , I think they have now few supporters , somehow , someway , they have managed to become valuable RLC participants for many reasons …Unless Nelly has recovered from her downfall we were watching during their previous stay , I don’t really know who actually cares to watch them ..Except if this brings again Martina on “ Russian “ territory again …and some will like it ..

I guess now that is online Martina will stop going there. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, thinga69 said:

If she visits and brings Taco with her we'll see if the two dogs know each other or are strangers.. You can tell how dogs act....

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Let’s see what we get on cameras and actually many speculations that are always posted at the M&A topic can now stop or confirmed 😇