2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Let’s see what we get on cameras and actually many speculations that are always posted at the M&A topic can now stop or confirmed 😇

Hi ddhm,

I think the two immediate questions I have are: First, will Bogdan and Nelly continue to take the role of Mom and Dad and make sure everything stays " in bounds" and they keep things pretty tame in this georgeus new villa? That would be a shame as that attittude is what sank B4 a while back. 2. So, if Martina never visits B7 what does that really say... that her and Nelly are no longer seeing each other or do they do secret rendevous stuff? Like you and many others, I'd like to finally get resolution to this issue one way or the other. The off-cam secret rendevous scenario will actually piss me off. Enough is enough when it comes to the Martina/Nelly thing.  Let's get the straight answer on that now...no more speculation, after speculation, after speculation. Thanks for broaching the subject ddhm.                                                    

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Can then be Cecilia ? 😇😇😇😉😉😉

I think the occupant of this room arrived some days ago.  He/she is not on cam and may be in Barcelona at the moment.  .

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

By the way , the new Esenia & Dima looks like the most unorganized opening of an apartment , just checked the poor installment and looks like a too fast rushing decision ..strange for RLC standards ..

I can't believe they'd put a couple in that tiny little shithole... Are we sure this isn't a closet hidden somewhere in one of the villa's?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, moules said:

I think the occupant of this room arrived some days ago.  He/she is not on cam and may be in Barcelona at the moment.  .

Interesting ..let’s wait and see ..according to experience and knowledge of whatever it has been seen on cameras for years , all of Cecilia’s actions and behavior indicated that she was soon to become a tenant , there was no need to masturbate , be naked and so on if she didn’t have a “ green light “ becoming a tenant ..let’s see .

3 minutes ago, tle said:

I can't believe they'd put a couple in that tiny little shithole... Are we sure this isn't a closet hidden somewhere in one of the villa's?

I also thought that this might be like a short extension of an already on cameras apartment …another thing to wait and see , this is really BS and an epic contradiction bringing online luxury and a shithole as you say at the same time …

14 minutes ago, DWI said:

Hi ddhm,

I think the two immediate questions I have are: First, will Bogdan and Nelly continue to take the role of Mom and Dad and make sure everything stays " in bounds" and they keep things pretty tame in this georgeus new villa? That would be a shame as that attittude is what sank B4 a while back. 2. So, if Martina never visits B7 what does that really say... that her and Nelly are no longer seeing each other or do they do secret rendevous stuff? Like you and many others, I'd like to finally get resolution to this issue one way or the other. The off-cam secret rendevous scenario will actually piss me off. Enough is enough when it comes to the Martina/Nelly thing.  Let's get the straight answer on that now...no more speculation, after speculation, after speculation. Thanks for broaching the subject ddhm.                                                    

I think Nelly and Martina have never abandoned their friendship , good friend Noldus also provided an update concerning the dog ..I think the next weeks will solve most of the questions where the relationship of Martina and Nelly stands ( I believe they are just good friends , nothing sexual ) … If it is more , sorry , Bogdan and Alberto are STUPID and LOSERS with  capital letters 😡🤬😡🤬

13 minutes ago, moules said:

There is a scent diffuser in Thor's room, very similar to what Radi had in her room.   So could be Cecelia.

Another side note concerning the long waiting to open the rumored ( no more 😂🤣 ) B7 , I think RLC was waiting the summer to arrive for reasons of having this place at its full glory with the pool and all facilities , but that’s a personal theory of course 😌

Just now, Noldus said:

I think B7 will be "a quiet house" and all the parties in B4 
At least that was how Nelly (and Bogdan) wanted it, when they planned to acquire B7

Too bad because B7 have much more space and far from some neighbors.

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I also thought that this might be like a short extension of an already on cameras apartment …another thing to wait and see , this is really BS and an epic contradiction bringing online luxury and a shithole as you say at the same time …

I thought this apartment was so small that perhaps it was created to house a Ukrainian refugee couple, or Russian emigres, until a bigger apartment could be found for them.