1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Another side note concerning the long waiting to open the rumored ( no more 😂🤣 ) B7 , I think RLC was waiting the summer to arrive for reasons of having this place at its full glory with the pool and all facilities , but that’s a personal theory of course 😌

And this two girls arrive.

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

I think B7 will be "a quiet house" and all the parties in B4 
At least that was how Nelly (and Bogdan) wanted it, when they planned to acquire B7

I am sorry to say , N&B catch everyone fool , they have a rent free place , luxury , they just have roomates under their own rules , as thinkt hey are really top minds having become actually “ the image “ of  RLC in Barcelona .

1 minute ago, moules said:

I thought this apartment was so small that perhaps it was created to house a Ukrainian refugee couple, or Russian emigres, until a bigger apartment could be found for them.

This is like they  went to the local electronic store , they bought cameras ,  they found a boy and a girl and they put a room online … because this is what it is , a room 😂🤣

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Too bad because B7 have much more space and far from some neighbors.

There is another villa very close and down the hill from B-7 which cannot be seen from B-4

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Interesting ..let’s wait and see ..according to experience and knowledge of whatever it has been seen on cameras for years , all of Cecilia’s actions and behavior indicated that she was soon to become a tenant , there was no need to masturbate , be naked and so on if she didn’t have a “ green light “ becoming a tenant ..let’s see .

If Cecilia was thinking of becoming a participant, I think that will no longer be happening. I don't think she would join without Radi, and the way Radi was just pushed out would be enough to make Cecilia have second thoughts about joining the project.

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Interesting ..let’s wait and see ..according to experience and knowledge of whatever it has been seen on cameras for years , all of Cecilia’s actions and behavior indicated that she was soon to become a tenant , there was no need to masturbate , be naked and so on if she didn’t have a “ green light “ becoming a tenant ..let’s see .

I don't think Cecilia would join the project without Radi, and the way Radi was just pushed out would be enough to make Cecilia have second thoughts about joining the project.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, moules said:

There is another villa very close and down the hill from B-7 which cannot be seen from B-4

I think the neighbors problem are from the one near the pool and in front of the Villa crossing the narrow street.

42 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Very obvious that this has been the residence of Nelly and Bogdan since a very long time …

I don't think so, if this is the neighbor's villa that caused Bogdan to come to the penthouse balcony in B-4 and tell Elian and Tesla to stop being exhibitionists.