Esenia & Dima (2022) #1

Noldus

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Great to watch Esenia comfortable in her shower. Now she just have to be like this during sex. ๐Ÿ˜‹

Yes, she seems much more relaxed, no longer trying to hide her titties in the shower

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Great to watch Esenia comfortable in her shower. Now she just have to be like this during sex. ๐Ÿ˜‹

Before talking about sex, she should already be comfortable showing her body outside the bathroom
It's already a big step in the shower because it was monotonous to see only her back ๐Ÿ˜

But for such a shy girl, I already find that she has done it and shows quite a lot in terms of sex.

• Upvote 1

She is very cute, and she is laying in just her panties getting a massage, man you talk a nearly perfect ass, Esenia has all the tools of seduction and sensuality, but I am not sure she knows how to use them yet.

My guess is poor Dima has never had a blowjob from her and he never gets to play with fabulous titties either. He does get to pound the shit out of the tight little pussy though every once in a great while.

If i had that fine specimen of the female race laying beside me every night, she would now how to pleasure a man by now because I would be relentless in pursuit.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

She is very cute, and she is laying in just her panties getting a massage, man you talk a nearly perfect ass, Esenia has all the tools of seduction and sensuality, but I am not sure she knows how to use them yet.

My guess is poor Dima has never had a blowjob from her and he never gets to play with fabulous titties either. He does get to pound the shit out of the tight little pussy though every once in a great while.

If i had that fine specimen of the female race laying beside me every night, she would now how to pleasure a man by now because I would be relentless in pursuit.

I guess you only discovered this apartment today to say this kind of thing when several of us have already talked about the blowjobs she has already been able to give to her dear Dima ๐Ÿ˜

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, moos54 said:

I guess you only discovered this apartment today to say this kind of thing when several of us have already talked about the blowjobs she has already been able to give to her dear Dima ๐Ÿ˜

I have been really busy moos and they are always in bed when I get home.