Martina & Alberto - 2022 #14

One of the best things to watch here on  RLC ... IMHO ... is Martina in the shower.  I can't explain why this isn't a top cam.

She has started her Friday evening ritual ... but I don't see an overnight bag.

Anyone  know where she is headed to?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

what's the chances of Martina being off out tonight 

I'm sure.. But I doubt it'll be an overnighter... She seems to save those for Saturday night....

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

One of the best things to watch here on  RLC ... IMHO ... is Martina in the shower.  I can't explain why this isn't a top cam.

Martina dancing and singing in the shower is one of the most fantastic things to watch on RLC....

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

what's the chances of Martina being off out tonight 

It looks like she's getting ready to go somewhere...

3 minutes ago, tle said:

I'm sure.. But I doubt it'll be an overnighter... She seems to save those for Saturday night....

depending on how horny she is, shes already sorted Alberto out and the way things have been going since he started the job he'll be sleeping in an hour 

2 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

depending on how horny she is, shes already sorted Alberto out and the way things have been going since he started the job he'll be sleeping in an hour 

She put her choker necklace on... I don't know if it has the same meaning there as it does here in the states....

12 minutes ago, tle said:

She put her choker necklace on... I don't know if it has the same meaning there as it does here in the states....

After a quick spot of googling, It suggests it either means or use to mean, she is a prostitute (good luck if you are going down that rabbit hole again,:) ) or that she identifies as a raging rug muncher. (good on her,,she likes tits and pussy,  (so do I, bloody hell maybe I'm a lesbian) :) 

• Confused 1

Just now, JenniferMom said:

Our the door at 20:55 with her black leather backpack and something from the freezer … perhaps a pizza or a bottle of wine.

She seemed dressed a little odd for a night out.. Where will she end up? At Candela's? At B7?

1 minute ago, Zorro0 said:

After a quick spot of googling, It suggests it either means or use to mean, she is a prostitute (good luck if you are going down that rabbit hole again,:) ) or that she identifies as a raging rug muncher. (good on her,,she likes tits and pussy,  (so do I, bloody hell maybe I'm a lesbian) 🙂

I know I'm about out of touch with current fashions but it used to mean you were looking for something to lick....

• Haha 2