Martina & Alberto - 2022 #14

A little joint at home or at B7 with other ?

Every time, a little joint push her libido to the max....Check yourself Alberto....be ready....Us we are ready LOL

Come on Martina, let yourself be free of your sexual expression ! Yes Girls !

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, tle said:

OT, Martina, Taco and Gina at B7

I really thought, with finals being over, she would have opted out for an all-nighter with the weekend group. Either way it will be good for her to get a release in B7 or later with friends.  Maybe if Alberto is off tomorrow, he will join her. 

Really wonder what some people here didn't understand...For me her last visit at B7 and N's behavior was very meaningful and I wonder why Martina should go to B7. Think she should speak out with N but not in front of the camera. And then we'll see how it develops.

13 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Really wonder what some people here didn't understand...For me her last visit at B7 and N's behavior was very meaningful and I wonder why Martina should go to B7. Think she should speak out with N but not in front of the camera. And then we'll see how it develops.

She's shown she can visit B7 and be sociable. She visited today and talked with Bogdan. She talked with Nelly. She talked with Gina. She talked with Lucian and Alex. She talked with the guys... She may have talked to some other people... and then she left..... "Nothing more"....

35 minutes ago, tle said:

She's shown she can visit B7 and be sociable. She visited today and talked with Bogdan. She talked with Nelly. She talked with Gina. She talked with Lucian and Alex. She talked with the guys... She may have talked to some other people... and then she left..... "Nothing more"....

Surely as Bogdan and Nelly are the RLC "management" on location in Barca, it would be perfectly normal for Martina or Alberto to be in fairly regular contact with them for "work" related issues, etc.  

• Upvote 1

I think Martina still wants to be friends with Nelly and I think she's concerned about Nelly's present condition... If Nelly could ever get her shit straight they possible could become lovers again...

4 minutes ago, tle said:

I think Martina still wants to be friends with Nelly and I think she's concerned about Nelly's present condition... If Nelly could ever get her shit straight they possible could become lovers again...

It's best to just stay friends and go no further.  Nelly's relationship is fucked up enough and needs to get her life straightened out before it's too late.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

It's best to just stay friends and go no further.  Nelly's relationship is fucked up enough and needs to get her life straightened out before it's too late.

She does.. But she's got to realize she's got a problem first... Nelly is the only one that can help Nelly....

• Upvote 2

Just now, tle said:

She does.. But she's got to realize she's got a problem first... Nelly is the only one that can help Nelly....

She's substance abusing something whether it be alcohol, drugs or possibly even both.  The body will only withstand so much punishment and then somethings is bound to happen.  I have seen it in real life many times over where one just goes to sleep and never wakes to see the light of the next day.  You are correct Nelly is the only one that can help Nelly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2