Martina & Alberto - 2022 #14

2 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Well, one thing's for sure... from what I just saw in the bathroom, I think our girl has herself a yeast infection.  That or flo's in town for a visit, but it didn't look like a tampon.  Ether way, she's out of commission for a bit.  If the initial theory is correct, gotta wonder how she might have gotten it or from WHOM.  🤔

Yep. Flo comes around to visit pretty often...

4 hours ago, Zorro0 said:

Surely he has 2 jobs! RLC is a job as well, they must be paying him to be on camera. He can't be appearing on here for free.

if it meant having sex with Martina i'd do it for nothing, i'd even let her wake me during the night for it 

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

Could be a UTI.  Seriously doubt it's flo.  She's expressing a lot more pain and discomfort than her usual period.

She's had one before that caused her a lot of pain and discomfort for several days... It also seemed to wear her out and she stayed in bed more than normal... But after the normal period had elapsed she was fine again...

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

Could be a UTI.  Seriously doubt it's flo.

Interesting.  I did not see the scene so can’t comment on what Martina is suffering from. But if this is indeed a UTI … what does this suggest about her extracurricular adventures?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Interesting.  I did not see the scene so can’t comment on what Martina is suffering from. But if this is indeed a UTI … what does this suggest about her extracurricular adventures?

Absolutely nothing...

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

is there any video that Leora fucks outside the apartment her 1,5 years boyfriend in Prague or everybody has been hating a fictional person , an invisible guy ? Is there any video that Malia is fucking off cameras a boyfriend at that time or she suddenly met someone and she got married to him ?

No one cares because Leora does nothing but masturbate on cam and Leora has not had a steamy on-cam sexual relationship with another cast member.  So this is not a good comparison DD.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

No one cares because Leora does nothing but masturbate on cam and Leora has not had a steamy on-cam sexual relationship with another cast member.  So this is not a good comparison DD.

it always amazed me too that in spite of what new happens on RLC leora bating,(which we've seen hundreds of times),gets to top cam!! That seriously baffles if not annoys me everytime!!

• Upvote 1

About Martina's health problem, we have to find out:
1) first Martina is always very clean of her person, no doubts
2) how this infection happened: what is the contaminated object that came in contact with Martina's intimate parts? Fingers/Penis/vibrator etc of Alberto's, Nelly's, Bogdan's, Candela's, Big Boy's, Michael's (again?), Fat Guy.  Not easy to make the list because there are so many possibilities, right?
3) how this object would have been in contact with rectal bacteria,  there are so many possibilities and who does this rectal belong to?  

In Martina's case, a UTI or STD is really not easy to find the source, we just know how Martina's sex life is and even if Martina would try to remember all the contacts, she herself would not be able to.

In conclusion, this UTI or STD is very treatable medically but she must make an effort to identify the likely source in order to avoid or reduce the risk in the future. And during the healing period, it is not time to continue sexual activities of any kind.  

P.S. Has Martina ever had an episode like this?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1