Martina & Alberto - 2022 #14

23 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Martina is the best thing RLC has going for it.

Are you sure? because she's living with a guy named Alberto

I prefer to ask because you seem to have an allergy as soon as you see a guy in the different apartments 🤣🤣

45 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Are you sure? because she's living with a guy named Alberto

I prefer to ask because you seem to have an allergy as soon as you see a guy in the different apartments 🤣🤣

I understand the word COUPLES...do you?  GOV does not mention the word couples.

Sorry to use logic.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I understand the word COUPLES...do you?  GOV does not mention the word couples.

Sorry to use logic.

Because it is forbidden for these girls to have guys simply because rlc has put the name GOV, let me laugh ^^

You logic is unlogic 🤣

18 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

I saw an old video of Martina around 2018 in the shower:

• wow, she was young, her face was looking so young
  • she was still growing and not that slim like today
  • her hair was dark black
  • the cam in the shower was at the end of the bathtub

I wish that I can find more videos at the beginning of her and Alberto in RLC.  

So those here that are 'old' member must have 'see' her change over the years....lucky you !

The same thing happens to us...we don't look as young as we did 4 years ago. You can check that every day in the mirror...😁 And the "old" members know her eveolution, not only on the physical side.😉

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

If there's any infection its probably caused by Alberto sticking his dick in her ass then straight in her pussy not exactly hygienic is it 

Didn't think they had ever done anal. when was this?

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

Because it is forbidden for these girls to have guys simply because rlc has put the name GOV, let me laugh ^^

You logic is unlogic 🤣

Logic (are you listening carefully...I know you are French and it's difficult for you) would say that the girls going out and finding a guy, bringing him home and whatever is fine...AS LONG AS THE FUCKER LEAVES THE NEXT MORNING AND DOES NOT USE THE POOL AND HANG AROUND FOR THREE FUCKING DAYS. 

Illogic is when a female joins a project as part of a "Girls on Vacation" and proceeds to invite their boyfriend regularly, even having him live there thus disrupting the atmosphere.  Or as a COUPLE, you attend events and she gets to parade her prized man around in front of the other girls like some kind of jewelry.  Or a couple who actually work for RLC to live with the girls

Or allowing two or three regular males into a party at the GOV with the sole aim of fucking one of them.  To the point that they become harassing and drive some of the girls away.

Finally...allowing a couple of losers to live next door to the GOV is the same as allowing them to live with them.  They are there all the time.  No point in calling it GOV then is there?

LOGIC MON AMI!

• Upvote 1