Martina & Alberto - 2022 #14

Now that a few have given Alberto a pat on the back and wished him well with his new employment. I would like to politely add "It's about time you got off your f**king lazy ass and found a job"Β  ..... politelyΒ :angel:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

A little summary:
* Yes Alberto and Martina are looking at pictures of women on a website for a 3 some or a new bi experience for Martina, Alberto likes to contribute for his tastes
* In the last few days, Martina walks around completely naked and takes suggestive poses and caresses herself in front of Alberto but Alberto is very slow to act and even not at all. It's not hard to imagine that any man could resist so much stimulation for days in a row LOL! Martina asks and asks for more and she gets nothing. Still no wonder she looks away and finds...
* I find it very frustrating, Alberto doesn't know what he has in his hands, I hope that one day he will be alone or be with a woman who would not be as sexually expressive as Martina, Alberto you frustrate me a lot!
* The funny thing is that the other day, Martina is completely naked on the couch and Alberto comes to give her some yogurt and Martina poses with her mouth open as if she has just done a blow job and lets a bit of it run over the edge of her lips and swallows it slowly with a smile...Alberto doesn't get the message and does nothing! Martina has the libido ready to explode and nothing...
* The big meeting with Nelly: a big firecracker that went off like a small match; with the positions of the cams, completely useless, the participants are all in blind spots, impossible to follow anything.
* And the cherry on the cake, to see Bogdan doing naked pushups on the balcony with the law of gravity that his little jewel does not touch the ground! RLC should do as in the news when it announces that scenes may not be suitable for some people, I felt sick LOL

P.S. Vacation trip: that why Martina is so happy in the last few days, she feel so free and when this happen, her libido is at 200 % 24/7. Imagine a vacation with Martina, a dream for any man or women with her to enjoy every days at full.Β 

Β 

Β 

I only know that yesterday they fucked like it was their first time and the subscribers Β rewarded them with first top cam for hours , even managing to outcome Leora’s exhibitionism prime time daily routine ..

• Like 3

1 minute ago, chuck206 said:

Now that a few have given Alberto a pat on the back and wished him well with his new employment. I would like to politely add "It's about time you got off your f**king lazy ass and found a job"Β  ..... politelyΒ :angel:

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»The questions are many..

Β 

- Why couldn’t he do this earlier ?

-Isn’t now the dog a problem who will walk it out ?Β 

-After a long time , a more interesting daily life routine for him , will it be affecting his daily interactions with Martina ?

-Is this finally a thing that will make Martina rethink of common future things as she was many times frustrated of him doing nothing ?Β 
Β 

As a conclusion , this is a great real life turn around point for the apartment , Martina has always been living a normal , daily routine Β life and sharing all with the viewers , her growing up within RLC world and cameras has been remarkable .. Look at her 5 years ago and look at her now , more confident , more adorable , more extended fan base , she has actually been carrying this apartment for a very long time ..and Alberto ? Well , a game changer going back or starting this normal life again , with a normal job , shades again of the great way of cameras living of the couples in Russia ..A positive Β development and let’s hope this will work great for him πŸ˜‡

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, ddhm said:

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»The questions are many..

Β 

- Why couldn’t he do this earlier ?

-Isn’t now the dog a problem who will walk it out ?Β 

-After a long time , a more interesting daily life routine for him , will it be affecting his daily interactions with Martina ?

-Is this finally a thing that will make Martina rethink of common future things as she was many times frustrated of him doing nothing ?Β 
Β 

As a conclusion , this is a great real life turn around point for the apartment , Martina has always been living a normal , daily routine Β life and sharing all with the viewers , her growing up within RLC world and cameras has been remarkable .. Look at her 5 years ago and look at her now , more confident , more adorable , more extended fan base , she has actually been carrying this apartment for a very long time ..and Alberto ? Well , a game changer going back or starting this normal life again , with a normal job , shades again of the great way of cameras living of the couples in Russia ..A positive Β development and let’s hope this will work great for him πŸ˜‡

stay tuned

same bat channel

same bat time

πŸ˜€

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

And the cherry on the cake, to see Bogdan doing naked pushups on the balcony with the law of gravity that his little jewel does not touch the ground!

You have to blow it up first....

14 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

* The big meeting with Nelly: a big firecracker that went off like a small match; with the positions of the cams, completely useless, the participants are all in blind spots, impossible to follow anything.
* And the cherry on the cake, to see Bogdan doing naked pushups on the balcony with the law of gravity that his little jewel does not touch the ground! RLC should do as in the news when it announces that scenes may not be suitable for some people, I felt sick LOL

P.S. Vacation trip: that why Martina is so happy in the last few days, she feel so free and when this happen, her libido is at 200 % 24/7. Imagine a vacation with Martina, a dream for any man or women with her to enjoy every days at full.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Sorry but I have to say that the big meeting with Nelle was a total disaster. A shot in the oven as we say. Wonder what big firecracker you saw...πŸ€”

Regarding BogdansΒ  pushups, don't throw stones when you live in a glass house. Gravity often has also notΒ  positive effects on some womens body either...πŸ˜‚

Yes you are right, she is happy beeing free from Nelly who showed her real face again. You are also right many here might dream of a vacation with her but Martina has more to offer than only a nice body and face, she is an intelligent women who is interested in cutural and other things. It's a bit poor to reduce her to just great sex.... and such a comment from a woman....πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

Β 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

You do realise that he is paid by RLC so in effect being in the apartment was his 'job', maybe there was something in their contract that said that someone needs to be home a certain percentage of the time, (maybe to get a bonus for being present or something). Maybe tax reasons. to do with having a second job.

Β As presumably both are being paid by RLC they are a double income family, if what a member on her told me the other day is true that means they are paid approx €2.500 a month, if that is per person that is €5000 a month, not bad at all when your accommodation costs and presumably utility bills are paid for. The truth is nobody really knows, it is easy to pass judgment when you don't have all the facts. :)

We haven't mentioned Alberto's birthday on 09.05., what a shame.😱 We might have forgotten it because Blacky died a day later. So he certainly didn't feel like celebrating. 😒

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

We haven't mentioned Alberto's birthday on 09.05., what a shame.😱 We might have forgotten it because Blacky died a day later. So he certainly didn't feel like celebrating. 😒

We celebrated it in silence ..
But waiting anxiously for him to open the birthday present he wantedΒ πŸ™ƒ

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Happy Birthday Alberto! I missed it.. Did they have any special celebration for his birthday?

39 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

You are very right as there are also continuous hints of what his present was supposed or wished to be ..😏