Martina & Alberto - 2022 #14

3 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Sorry but I have to say that the big meeting with Nelle was a total disaster. A shot in the oven as we say. Wonder what big firecracker you saw...🤔

Regarding Bogdans  pushups, don't throw stones when you live in a glass house. Gravity often has also not  positive effects on some womens body either...😂

Yes you are right, she is happy beeing free from Nelly who showed her real face again. You are also right many here might dream of a vacation with her but Martina has more to offer than only a nice body and face, she is an intelligent women who is interested in cutural and other things. It's a bit poor to reduce her to just great sex.... and such a comment from a woman....🤦‍♂️

your right !

• Just to correct my phase: what was supposed to be a big fireworks, but turned out to be a complete disaster, a small match not even lit
  • Vacation with her, it will not be only great sex but great time to be with because of her great personality, smile  and she is interested in everything around (but check for man or woman around:smile:).
  • AH ! the feel good sensation to be with someone you trusts
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, ddhm said:

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻The questions are many..

- Why couldn’t he do this earlier ?

😇

Good Day @ddhm as they say here at the clinic. I am a bit sleep deprived but wanted to share some thoughts. I for one believe there was a good reason(s) for Alberto not pursuing employment previously but why he may not have explained his reason(s) to Martina for her knowledge, may perhaps be a mystery.  I was also one of those on the forum complaining he did not have a job; it made no sense; thinking, hoping from his conversations with Martina, he had a plan. Also, not accompanying Martina on trips or social events, her weekend overnighters; where a job could very well have made his situation with Martina much better, no longer the conversation of a NiNi.  Although, it could very well be unfounded.  

After them living together for over 5 years, I imagine you learn a lot about one another. Could there be secrets and trust issues between them..not for the forum to know. But of course, there are some, perhaps one here on the forum without a doubt would disagree. But only your friendly translator knows for sure?

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

-After a long time , a more interesting daily life routine for him , will it be affecting his daily interactions with Martina ?

I too wonder how or if the new job will affect the daily interactions between Martina and Alberto. Is there an indication Alberto is excited about the new job? Was the first day a struggle? Will Martina for some reason no longer be attracted to Alberto now that is bringing additional income as mentioned or may not be as available to her as needed? Will he begin to go out with Martina more often and on the long weekend overnighters? I never read if Martina would prefer that he attend or not attend the social events with her. I also wonder if she is proud for now the moment that he can no longer be considered a NiNi to her friends? Do we know if he will be working fulltime? If so, does that mean many hours alone for Martina and less sexual advantage at a moment’s notice? 

So many thoughts of “wait and see” for sure.

11 hours ago, ddhm said:

As a conclusion , this is a great real life turn around point for the apartment , Martina has always been living a normal , daily routine  life and sharing all with the viewers , her growing up within RLC world and cameras has been remarkable .. Look at her 5 years ago and look at her now , more confident , more adorable , more extended fan base , she has actually been carrying this apartment for a very long time ..and Alberto ? Well , a game changer going back or starting this normal life again , with a normal job , shades again of the great way of cameras living of the couples in Russia ..A positive  development and let’s hope this will work great for him 😇

Regarding Martina’s growth, I was excited about her sudden determination and focus on her future, with her career and education; it is this endeavor that was captivating and caught my attention to following this couple and a bit rad of me I’m told by my friends, out of the norm for sure.  

Outside of (all to do with family) love and that of education, is one the single most important accomplishments and way to have a successful future and happy life.  

I for one was not too proud of her choice to engage her in a sexually fluid relationship with a married woman. Clearly Pansexual as they are called here, I hope for Martina this was a learning and life growing experience; hurtful enough to be careful with the next one.  

In short period of time, Martina is enduring some hard illness in her family. After finding out, I have not read much about her conversing with her family to understand the procession. Her favorite dog has passed away, her sexually fluid relationship has gone awry (we think) for now. And her roommate will no longer be available to wait on her hand and foot.  Yes, the new job for Alberto is a game changer for both. Will she savior the alone time not to do something foolish? Not go the wrong direction.

No more herb and Ale for Martina or at least not enough to fog the mind. I am hoping her dedication to her family, her education, the future and really for as much as we know her commitment and love (grows) for Alberto, she (they) will live happily, and perhaps what may be considered a normal life!

13 hours ago, yelt said:

Good Day @ddhm as they say here at the clinic. I am a bit sleep deprived but wanted to share some thoughts. I for one believe there was a good reason(s) for Alberto not pursuing employment previously but why he may not have explained his reason(s) to Martina for her knowledge, may perhaps be a mystery.  I was also one of those on the forum complaining he did not have a job; it made no sense; thinking, hoping from his conversations with Martina, he had a plan. Also, not accompanying Martina on trips or social events, her weekend overnighters; where a job could very well have made his situation with Martina much better, no longer the conversation of a NiNi.  Although, it could very well be unfounded.  

After them living together for over 5 years, I imagine you learn a lot about one another. Could there be secrets and trust issues between them..not for the forum to know. But of course, there are some, perhaps one here on the forum without a doubt would disagree. But only your friendly translator knows for sure?

Martina has complained to him numerous times , Alberto is at times mysterious to decode , you can’t tell he is lazy , he cooks , he will make his bicycle hobby , but there’s a very big “ BUT “ ..He is totally different than Martina , he isn’t as social as her , he doesn’t like traveling , he doesn’t like going out in restaurants , bars , he is more of a house guy …Normally m, two people with so many serious differences can’t last for such a long time together ..but here they are still , even though this is at times an open relationship of sorts as Martina seems to have the “ free pass “ to do whatever she wants with whoever she wants and I think the same goes for him but let’s say due to his “ close to himself “ character , he isn’t pursuing it like Martina .

In any case , many things that we see are great between  them , there’s genuine respect , love and understanding but for me and sorry to say this , Martina is not even at the 50% of what she can do in her life in everything ..professionally , as a woman , as a friend , Martina is like an animal in a cage ready to explode and take life in her own hands and simply experience it in a completely different level .Alberto has no actual goals , he is satisfied of the few things he has , his dog , his lover / girlfriend , his games , his cooking routine , his job now once again .. These are two characters that maybe conflicts and boredom should be there and exist in daily basis , but compare them to Linda and Tibor for example , Katie and Adam and then you can tell that they have a magical recipe that they still have an incredible passion for one another sharing life together ..And the answer to this magical recipe I believe it is that no matter what , no matter who they meet and whatever they do , at the end of the day they want to end cuddling and hugging like best friends because there’s absolutely no one else giving them the feeling of safety and security , the feeling that no matter whatever they do , the one will be there for the other .?.And in my life this is something I have seen so very RARELY , this is their magical recipe .

Martina and Alberto will always “ be together “ , even if they decide different partners or whatever , there’s absolutely no way that some lonely nights or cold winter moments , even if both have found in the future someone to be totally dependent , in love and whatever , they will both message one another , videocall , laugh and be silly and funny ..And this is their accomplishment ..And whatever happens , if anyone else comes in their lives for relationships or similar , they will have to accept this relationship , if ever anyone wants to be with Martina ( especially her )or with Alberto , they will need to accept them as part of their relationship despite being exs one day ( I don’t really know if I want to see them or not , I just feel that Martina’s potential is incredibly enormous and with Alberto it isn’t erupting ) .

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, tle said:

OT, Martina, Taco and Gina at B7

Martina keeps on being a friend to Nelly despite whatever happens in tragic Nelly’s life ..you can tell this as a great commitment ..

• Upvote 3