Martina & Alberto - 2022 #14

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Max did you put tits on Putin in your avatar?   Far out.  Just please PLEASE tell me they are NOT Martina's tits.  Hopefully you chose Sera's.

Naw I got it off the net

44 minutes ago, luigi1118 said:

Martina has two visitors.  The lady is on the balcony with Alberto 🙂

I would take a guess and say it's her sister! The striking resemblance 

I don't know who the bigger woman is, but the black-haired woman is Martina's old friend who hasn't visited Martina in a while. She has changed the color of her hair and has a different haircut but it is absulutely her old friend that Martina used to party with all the time. I believe she used to live close by in Barcelona but I'm pretty sure she moved away and that's why she hasn't visited Martina in quite some time. I do not remember the name she was given though by the subs on this forum. I do remember her being lots of fun and energetic. Very nice to see her again.

Can someone put a full report of facial of the visitor, including the breast  ? LOL

We have to know if there is some similarity between Martina and those 2 visitors.

Now, I don't have access to my big screen and we all want to know whose there.

And you know this:

• Knock, knock.
  • Who’s there?
  • You.
  • You who?
  • Yoo-hoo! Anybody home?

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, DWI said:

I don't know who the bigger woman is, but the black-haired woman is Martina's old friend who hasn't visited Martina in a while. She has changed the color of her hair and has a different haircut but it is absulutely her old friend that Martina used to party with all the time. I believe she used to live close by in Barcelona but I'm pretty sure she moved away and that's why she hasn't visited Martina in quite some time. I do not remember the name she was given though by the subs on this forum. I do remember her being lots of fun and energetic. Very nice to see her again.

Just noticed what appears to be a guy dressed in drag and have no idea who that is.

3 minutes ago, DWI said:

what is martina wearing is going for a night out or a jog 😂

3 minutes ago, DWI said:

Just noticed what appears to be a guy dressed in drag and have no idea who that is.

It looks like her gay friend she goes out dancing with sometimes...

• Upvote 1